Goose Steps

Thread: Goose Steps

Goose Steps

The Grumman Goose was always one of my favourites in FSX,full of character and charm particularly when OZx revitalised it with HD textures. Well I don't know how many of you chaps know but they have Reduxed it again and this time it 's Prepar3d compatible. The result is superb. Payware quality is a phrase much used on FS forums but I have no hesitation in using it here.Happy New Year!

http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/fil...-hd-redux-v12/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-1-3_13-42-53-480.jpg   2020-1-3_13-43-12-494.jpg   2020-1-3_13-43-36-934.jpg   2020-1-3_13-43-45-373.jpg   2020-1-3_14-52-0-199.jpg  

good news, although the previous version worked just fine in my P3Dv4.5, as you can see:
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Did you bother to check the dates on the website or in the files ?

Your link is to version 1.2 as posted on the OZx site way back in 2009 ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    Did you bother to check the dates on the website or in the files ?

Your link is to version 1.2 as posted on the OZx site way back in 2009 ! ! !
    And here was I thinking this was a friendly site.

Please note....

What's New in Version 12/18/2018 11:51 PM

Those words are there, but the file is still version 1.2 from 2009 . . .

How odd! Clearly someone intended to update the download file, but never got past updating the text shown here:
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    How odd! Clearly someone intended to update the download file, but never got past updating the text shown here:
    Im intertested to know what was updated as the 4 orginal authors have all left simming. I know lock on files was granted to mirror host the goose only from OZx and Jaykae but im interested in whats been updated since vs the EULA regarding the content changes or use of its files

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Im intertested to know what was updated as the 4 orginal authors have all left simming.
    The answer is "almost nothing". The installer inside zip still is dated 10 July '09.

Does anyone know where to get the OZx Bell 206 HD Redux thats mentioned in the PDF ?
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    Does anyone know where to get the OZx Bell 206 HD Redux thats mentioned in the PDF ?
    It was only hosted on the ozx site which has now gone, i may have a copy of it somewhere on a HD at home

It was only hosted on the ozx site which has now gone, i may have a copy of it somewhere on a HD at home
    No joy, i did a search on all the HDs for it and nothing came up

No joy, i did a search on all the HDs for it and nothing came up
    I found the file Ozx_BELL_HD_Redux_RC2.zip in my archive.
    but I'm not sure If i may upload it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Postbaer61 View Post
    I found the file Ozx_BELL_HD_Redux_RC2.zip in my archive.
    but I'm not sure If i may upload it here.
    Just dropbox the link to him

I have it upload to mediafire.
    If someone like to have it, drop me a pm.

Members who have read this thread: 0