a new project for 2020!!

Thread: a new project for 2020!!

a new project for 2020!!

it has been a long time coming and i noticed how good the bell B206L looks from Alan Devins, and get rid of (or hold dearto the jordan moore one) and was wondering if anyone would like to paint some of the rcaf or mainstream paintjobs onto it!!

something like this

https://www.helis.com/h/ch136.jpg

Darren, I'm a bit puzzled. I don't know the helicopter you mention in your post and the link doesn't lead to a picture of a helicopter, but to a yellow rectangle, with the text "helis.com".......

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon28

Darren,

Ha ha ha...you cheeky so and so. You got me all excited about YOUR new project...but you're just trying to get someone else to do it!!...

And the link doesn't work either....

Download GIMP, it's by Google and free, and just try and have a go yourself, you never know you might actually do it yourself. And there's plenty of help here with texturing etc.

Cheers

Shessi

Was it this one Darren?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ch136.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	73302
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

yes it is...jordan moores model (when it was on hovercontrol) has been lost and is starting to become out of date...it is still a fun helicopter to fly,mind you but its just a littl bit out of date!!

alan devins looks more up to date

Members who have read this thread: 0