AI Helicopters

Thread: AI Helicopters

AI Helicopters

I have one or two good AI helicopters that work well in AI Carriers 2 as plane guards but looking for others that will work as well.

I've tried a couple from MAIW but the rotor blades do not animate (spin). When I put a posit in the cfg file, the helo just hangs in the air

with no rotor spin. My guess is that rotor blade spin is programmed in the .mdl file........

Thanks.

Typically, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Typically, yes.
    Noted in ModelConverterX - wonder how the animation is added to the helo?

Members +
    Blog Entries
    I've been intending to pack up a collection of AI helos, if you'll stand by for a bit, I'm just about done with a folded deck spotted Seathing.
    Seasprites, seakings, HUPs, HOS, Hus, Ka-26 and Ka-27. With Skippy's Whirlwind and Wessex, the S-51 and there is an NH-9 and AS365 around, all the plane guards are well covered. Some of it is in the library, most of it's scattered in packages.

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
    I've been intending to pack up a collection of AI helos, if you'll stand by for a bit, I'm just about done with a folded deck spotted Seathing.
    Seasprites, seakings, HUPs, HOS, Hus, Ka-26 and Ka-27. With Skippy's Whirlwind and Wessex, the S-51 and there is an NH-9 and AS365 around, all the plane guards are well covered. Some of it is in the library, most of it's scattered in packages.
    That sounds good. Looking forward to seeing the collection.

Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0