What do we want see or need in Fs9 in 2020? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do we want see or need in Fs9 in 2020?

more ideas

Breguet 941: It interests me, but it saddens me that one is being made for FSX.

SNCASE Armagnac: same reason as the 941 except the example I found is for X-Plane.

A proper Lisunov Li-2: same reason for 941 as one beta version was made for fsx as well as one military version was made for cfs2.

Showa L2D: (You get the idea) as one was made for cfs2

Basler BT-67, Conroy turbo-three and tri-turbo-three, C-117d: (well, you know) FSX except the conroy turbo-three and tri-turbo-three: not made at all.

Aero Spacelines Guppy series: not made: except one was made as a project that was released for those who want to try and finish.

Erick Cantu's 737-900: released as gmax file.

CP-107 Argus and Conroy Skymonster: argus was made once, could be redone... Skymonster was being developed until the creator passed away.

Regarding the Sky Unlimited Mig-3, iirc it was based on Warbirlover/Gererd Lindell's model but updated somewhat. Much like their Hurricane package was based on a Aeroplane heaven model, as I seem to remember some umbridge between Bazaar and Jesse about it.

The Mig-3 was nice as was all their models, glad I picked them all up. My favourite was the Mustangs with the early Alison engined marks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmar View Post
    Happy new year to everyone!

I don't know if it's commonly known but Pilatus aircraft has a dedicated webpage for modelplans, so if you're curious and happy to look here's the link to:

https://www.pilatus-aircraft.com/en/downloads#modelplans

Those are very nice drawings. Thanks for posting the link Elmar.

Personally, I'd like a good or new/revamped Mig-19 and Fiat G.91Y

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Quote Originally Posted by rgatkinson View Post
    Personally, I'd like a good or new/revamped Mig-19

Taff
    +1
    I'd love painting a up to date "Farmer"

Cheers
    L'iguane

Couple of others.... a Curtiss Helldiver, Grumman Hellcat,

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Regarding the Sky Unlimited Mig-3, iirc it was based on Warbirlover/Gererd Lindell's model but updated somewhat. Much like their Hurricane package was based on a Aeroplane heaven model, as I seem to remember some umbridge between Bazaar and Jesse about it.

The Mig-3 was nice as was all their models, glad I picked them all up. My favourite was the Mustangs with the early Alison engined marks.
    Still fly the Allison Mustangs these days.
    We could really use an up to date version for all sims of this mostly ignored but important aircraft. John T (Bomber12) did a really nice repaint of the prototype but other than that I think it was ignored.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 0