Tds aircraft by hiroshio igami

Thread: Tds aircraft by hiroshio igami

Tds aircraft by hiroshio igami

Anyone know how to access/download updated mdl or aircraft files by TDS, without going on 'Facebook'?

Mal

Mal,
    Well I don't know if these are the updated files......

https://www.fs2000.org/2018/08/29/fs...18/#more-97760

but if they are, then it was a simple google search.........

Cheers

Shessi

Thanks for the reply shessi,
    But I was looking for some way to access the ongoing series of model and air/config files that the TDS team puts out at regular intervals. They had their own site at one time, originating as 'project Opensky', this changed to 'Sky Spirit Projects' (SSP), then became 'TDS' on Face-Book.

I do not go on Face-Book and wondered if there was any other way of getting access to their outstanding air liner models. There are many sites on which to download the a/c skins, but few that have the latest flt models or configurations.

But thanks for trying.
    Mal

Mal,
    I am with you, having the same problem. I will NEVER use Farce-Book and would like to know if there is any way to get the updates from a normal website. Hope we succeed,
    Ro

Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    Mal,
    I am with you, having the same problem. I will NEVER use Farce-Book and would like to know if there is any way to get the updates from a normal website. Hope we succeed,
    Ro
    Same here!!!

The interweb would be better and safer if Facebook was out of business and Mark Zuckerberg was living under a bridge.

We'll never see that but I wish we would.

Members +
    I'm not sure what the FB paranoia is all about.
    I keep track of family, my hobby interests, aviation, as well as my virtual aviation group.
    We also use it to share information regarding our local Air Force Base's museum info.
    Robin
    Cape Town, South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by zswobbie1 View Post
    I'm not sure what the FB paranoia is all about.
    I keep track of family, my hobby interests, aviation, as well as my virtual aviation group.
    We also use it to share information regarding our local Air Force Base's museum info.

Each to their own mate, but you can hardly refer to it as paranoia. Facebook and it's founder have faced senate inquiries over their mishandling of user data and breaches of user privacy.` How do you think they make their billions? Do you pay a subscription?

I have also never joined Facebook, as from the start I never saw the point. I have no interest in sharing my life with the rest of the world. I'm sure I have given away a lot of my privacy elsewhere on the internet, that's pretty much a given these days unless you are disconnected from it entirely.

As I said though, each to their own.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Icon5

Hi Scott,

I have never belonged to or go on any social media, for me it's not needed or missed. BUT I'm afraid what you guys are saying is a form of paranoia (and you are totally entitled to your own opinions!). You see the 2.45 billion (yes billion!) regular users would not agree with you, thats' a 1/3 of the worlds population, so making those type of comments seems a little paranoid.

Nothing is perfect, but as Zswobbie says, it iS a great/easy way to stay in contact...if you want to. I don't and neither do you.

Cheers

Shessi

Can we please get back to the point of this thread - how to get files for TDS updates without using facebook ?

I think FB is the only way TDS distributes their files, someone may have them themselves though ?. Agreed the world would be better off without Facebook, to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by zswobbie1 View Post
    I'm not sure what the FB paranoia is all about...
    It's about lack of security, the selling of your personal information to anyone who'll pay for it, and a cesspool of malware and insecurity.

Your being unsure about that just shows that you haven't followed the news as Facebook lurched from one scandal to another over the past several years.

Being in SA you probably haven't been bombarded with such news like we have in the US, but the problems are very real.

Remember, it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

Quote Originally Posted by vonernsk View Post
    Anyone know how to access/download updated mdl or aircraft files by TDS, without going on 'Facebook'?

Mal
    Anything in particular you are searching for? There seems to be many TDS aircraft and packages on several download sites such as Avsim, Flightsim.com, Rikoo, FS2000 etc

Example:

https://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/55/783

https://library.avsim.net/search.php...Go=Change+View

Search terms for Google and download sites:

TDS

Tenkuu Developers Studio

Tenkuu Developers Stuidio

Hiroshi Igami

Other links:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tdsa...e56fa5a1dee205

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/conte...elopers-Studio

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Icon12

Scott,
    I think those are the same files as I mentioned, the old original files, not the updates, which they seem to be keeping tight to their chests...but someone will upload somewhere....eventually!

Mick,

''Remember, it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.''...sounds a teenie-weenie bit paranoid to me....as by your reckoning a third of the worlds inhabitants must be in big trouble and don't know it...OR maybe it's a mix of scaremongering by the media AND some relatively minor incidents??

Anyway... Happy New Year!

Cheers

Shessi

p.s Don't forget to check for the 'red-under-the-bed' tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Scott,
    I think those are the same files as I mentioned, the old original files, not the updates, which they seem to be keeping tight to their chests...but someone will upload somewhere....eventually!

Mick,

''Remember, it's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.''...sounds a teenie-weenie bit paranoid to me....as by your reckoning a third of the worlds inhabitants must be in big trouble and don't know it...OR maybe it's a mix of scaremongering by the media AND some relatively minor incidents??

Anyway... Happy New Year!

Cheers

Shessi

p.s Don't forget to check for the 'red-under-the-bed' tonight!
    No, it's multiple major incidents spanning a period of years, all very well documented. I don't suppose it gets all that much coverage in the European press, since Facebook is an American company mainly subject to American laws and regulations. If you lived on this side of the pond you couldn't help but be aware of this stuff. Zuckerberg's bobbing and weaving and sometimes outright falsehoods in his numerous appearances before the Congress would make you want to puke.

Fact is, a third of the world's inhabitants are indeed in trouble that they don't know about, if they put any value on privacy and security and haven't followed the Facebook legal saga, which I suppose most of them haven't, being as how it's foreign business news to them, if they even see it at all.. It's not coincidence that every week Americans make up a lower and lower percentage of those people, since we're the ones who get the most news about the problems.

Happy New Year to you too!

Members who have read this thread: 0