Jet Provost T.4

Thread: Jet Provost T.4

Hybrid View

Jet Provost T.4

Jet Provost T.4 in the making. Release will be when I am done. No paint yet, just mapping and animations done. VC is in the works. It will be payware, but very reasonable.

Rotorhub
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JPT4_8.jpg   JPT4_3.jpg   JPT4_2.jpg   JPT4_1.jpg   JPT4_5.jpg  

Nice surprise - thanks for sharing, consider it added to my shopping list.

Henk.

I do not admit to remembering these.....

Dave

Nice looking model.
    Strangely enough I was just playing around with Rick Pipers old Provost T.5, then came here and saw this!
    BTW, I don't know if you're aware, John Young over at MAIW is working on some AI Provosts (T.4 & T.5) & Strikemasters, so that will go nicely with this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWG View Post
    Nice looking model.
    Strangely enough I was just playing around with Rick Pipers old Provost T.5, then came here and saw this!
    BTW, I don't know if you're aware, John Young over at MAIW is working on some AI Provosts (T.4 & T.5) & Strikemasters, so that will go nicely with this.
    That should make some nice ai traffic to accompany this one. A few era correct airfields installed, would add to the immersion.
    Rick Pipers model is nice, and there is a Strikemaster out there as well. I focus only on the T.4 for now.

Rotorhub

Adding this one is on my “to buy” list! Will it have a stores manager or be TacPack compatible?

Kent

Members who have read this thread: 0