Rafale C Afterburner WIP
Contribute Now
Goal amount for this year: 10000 USD, Received: 9,270.00 USD (93%)
Welcome Back, Unregistered     Today's Date:       Current Time: 

Please Support the SOH "2020 Charter Membership Drive"




Accepted Payment Types

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Rafale C Afterburner WIP

  1. #1

    Rafale C Afterburner WIP

    Working on an afterburner update Roland's new version of the Rafale C. Now that I have some vital items added back into P3Dv4.5 and things tweaked a bit, I can get this finished and uploaded hopefully soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-12-29_3-19-3-410.jpg   2019-12-29_3-20-44-138.jpg  

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Looks great, I bought it the other day but have yet to fly it...made the mistake of buying the aerosoft A330 at the same time and have been glued to her.

  3. #3
    So the Aerosoft A330 is a good buy? I have heard mixed reviews of it so I held off. I have a number of other heavy jet type addons and at the moment just didn't see the need to add this one. All opinions are welcome! The P3Dv4 Rafale flies and acts just as the FSX version does. It's a dated model but still very sharp and usable for it's age.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #4
    For me I think it's definitely a good buy, there were a few bugs to start with but they seem to be fixed now (well at least for me). Visually it's beautiful, looks so good and the performance is fantastic, ive hardly seen an FPS drop. If you like long haul or just bigger aircraft I'd say go for it, I don't regret it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Working on an afterburner update Roland's new version of the Rafale C. Now that I have some vital items added back into P3Dv4.5 and things tweaked a bit, I can get this finished and uploaded hopefully soon.
    Looking forward to it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleRFU View Post
    For me I think it's definitely a good buy, there were a few bugs to start with but they seem to be fixed now (well at least for me). Visually it's beautiful, looks so good and the performance is fantastic, ive hardly seen an FPS drop. If you like long haul or just bigger aircraft I'd say go for it, I don't regret it.
    I picked it up, it is a very nice addition to my steed of Heavies. Thank you for the advice on it!

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Looking forward to it.
    Thanks Frank! I am going to email Rolland after New Years and ask him about a couple of things to help make the update a little better. BTW, the transparency you made for me for the FSX version still works for this model and will be included in the update unchanged.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by StormILM View Post
    Thanks Frank! I am going to email Rolland after New Years and ask him about a couple of things to help make the update a little better. BTW, the transparency you made for me for the FSX version still works for this model and will be included in the update unchanged.
    Great. Roland's email on the sales page is good.

Members who have read this thread: 93

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •