Milviz F-15C

Thread: Milviz F-15C

Milviz F-15C

Does anyone know where the Milviz F-15C can be bought? It is no longer sold my Milviz.Really need one, but am stumped.Bill

I don’t think they’ve released their F-15C yet. The only F-15 I’ve seen from them is the F-15E.

The E got pulled because it is no longer representative of our capabilities, also because we couldn't upgrade it to support P3D v4 unless we redo it.
    -JB

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    The E got pulled because it is no longer representative of our capabilities, also because we couldn't upgrade it to support P3D v4 unless we redo it.
    We are lucky to have you guys developing for us - quality first . Great to hear !

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-kun View Post
    Shame it couldn't have been upgraded to v4, was always a favourite of mine.

Still, I hope the C will be out soon, been looking forward to it for years.

Nearly done. Just finishing off some USAF stuff first.
    -JB

The E was a great one in it's day, and is still great in FSX. It's the plane that made Milviz famous .
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I hope that there'll be some F-15J paints included.

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0