The Razbam Harrier. Any Fixes for V4+?

Thread: The Razbam Harrier. Any Fixes for V4+?

The Razbam Harrier. Any Fixes for V4+?

Flying the F-35B around is fun and all, but it's not quite cutting it for me at the moment. Perhaps its nostalgia. But, I've perused several threads on the subject on multiple sites over the last few months and was wondering if anyone had a fix for Harrier. I'm kind of annoyed as it's arguably the best looking Harrier around. But since Razbam abandoned any kind of support for it for v4. Well, I wont go on there. But yeah, has anyone made a fix for this getting the loadout manager to work as well as the hover system in V4+? I've seen retrofits of the 64-bit MV-22 gauge etc that don't work properly. But I've never seen anything as a concrete fix, at least publicly. I've tried several things myself, but to no avail. I really don't want to trashcan this thing, but if that's where it goes then I guess, so be it. I'd just like to exhaust any efforts first before doing that. I'm not looking to invest more money into this platform in all honesty. Just wanted to say that before people suggest buying the SSW Harrier etc. Trying to curtail spending on it for anything that will possibly be wanted for FS2020. The rapid inflation of prices for addon aircraft from certain places for these sims lately is also quite off putting. But anyway.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

Yes, there are fixes that work for the Wilco Harrier. I’ve done them and it flies as well as I can fly it.

Wilco Harrier, yes, but not the Razbam Harriers. There are various bodges that partially work, but as far as I'm aware there isn't a complete solution.

Well... this is not sounding good. Looks like she might be meeting the digital shredder. Thanks for the input so far gents.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

Same question a few months ago and really for the same reason, I just like the AV-8 series. In the v4 platform, it's in the back of the virtual hangar and all my Raz Harrier "viffing" done on DCS. I may revisit the Wilco model or SSW in the future.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Members who have read this thread: 1