Repainters thread??

Thread: Repainters thread??

Repainters thread??

Why isn't there a thread or sticky that all repainters can go to, to show what they're working on, and a link to the download when it is done and available?? The last flightsim site I was associated with had a dedicated "Repainters Corner". It was dedicated to works in progress, as well the link to the download when done.

I find it hard to navigate this site for downloads and WIPS of current paints being done. Throw me a bone, make a dedicated thread on repaints, please.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/signaturepics/sigpic103580_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

I've been here a short while. The suggestion I got here is primarily that repainters create a thread in the forum subsections (FS2004/FSX/P3D etc.) and create a repaint thread for that particular person/author. I've done this and it's easier for people to just search for your username in the forums and find the threads that way. I personally update progress in those threads and do precisely what you say. Others do the same.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

every once in a while I start a thread with my recent paints, but they get long and sometimes hard to find again, so I start a new one.
    However, if you want to see recent paints, just go to the library tab and click on 'new'.
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

True, except not all painters upload their work in the SOH library. Yesterday, I downloaded a few paints from dropbox. Others upload their work solely on Avsim.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

We Know But

We who have been members for a while know that the "Warbirds" Library is for all kinds of aircraft AND ships but maybe not everybody does so I am stating here as a member that when we are doing a notable project that is in a post, it should be uploaded to the library so that everybody here can share it. If you want to upload it elsewhere then by all means do that for the rest of the flight simmers as well. I am admitting that I am guilty too and will try to remember to upload here first in the future as should all of us that share our creative talents from the Lord. Happy New Year to you all.

Members who have read this thread: 0