Merry Christmas. Here is a new helicopter

Thread: Merry Christmas. Here is a new helicopter

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas. Here is a new helicopter

Available as release candidate There will be some issues and this is stated in the included readme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-12-25_1-25-32-909.jpg  

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Thank you very much sir. I'd like to try and learn to fly a copter correctly. I can take off fine it's the sticking the landing part that I have a hard time with. I'm just not so accurate when landing in a specific area. Practice more I suppose. Again thank you. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    Thank you very much sir. I'd like to try and learn to fly a copter correctly. I can take off fine it's the sticking the landing part that I have a hard time with. I'm just not so accurate when landing in a specific area. Practice more I suppose. Again thank you. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Practice, practice, practice!

Cees

SOH-CM-2023
    Been waiting for this! Any download links?
    You can't take the sky from me...

Blog Entries

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

I appreciate the D/L link however, when I unzipped the files and moved them over to P3D V3.4, no helo's appear on my preview screen. Is this P3D V3.4 compat?

Apparently, there once was an exe installer files that wasn't there ( in the PDF Readme).

Edit: Were there any effect files?

SOH-CM-2023
    Thanks for the link, George. Merry Christmas and thanks for the present
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    I appreciate the D/L link however, when I unzipped the files and moved them over to P3D V3.4, no helo's appear on my preview screen. Is this P3D V3.4 compat?
    Apparently, there once was an exe installer files that wasn't there ( in the PDF Readme).
    Edit: Were there any effect files?
    About the preview screen. . .there are no thumbnails for the liveries so you won't see any in the selection screen, but I do have each model showing up in the preview screen once I select one.
    As for the installer, forget about it. . .not part of this release
    finally. . .effects, there were none with this download, so probably not.

It is a native FSX model so it is certainly compatible with that version of P3D. Just a side note. . .if you want to see if it's compatible with a certain version of P3D, install it and try it. . .best way to see.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Lovely bird, but "too low-FLAPS" is just silly in a helicopter.How do I get rid of "Bitchin Betty" (or grousing George in this case...) ?
    Works in P3D 4.4 for me BTW, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    Lovely bird, but "too low-FLAPS" is just silly in a helicopter.How do I get rid of "Bitchin Betty" (or grousing George in this case...) ?
    Works in P3D 4.4 for me BTW, thanks.
    Only place I saw "too low-flaps" was in my main sound folder. I doubt that you want to kill it for all aircraft? Saw nothing dealing with GPWS in any of the aircraft.cfg so far.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    About the preview screen. . .there are no thumbnails for the liveries so you won't see any in the selection screen, but I do have each model showing up in the preview screen once I select one.
    As for the installer, forget about it. . .not part of this release
    finally. . .effects, there were none with this download, so probably not.

It is a native FSX model so it is certainly compatible with that version of P3D. Just a side note. . .if you want to see if it's compatible with a certain version of P3D, install it and try it. . .best way to see.
    That is all fine and dandy, just wanted to make sure that what I mentioned is illustrated with screen shots.

I do appreciate this helo and the link.

The helo was selected but no preview shot. Usually aircraft with no thumbnails will still show a preview.

Normally, I will see a "preview" of the aircraft that I've selected:

Wanted to make mention of the little "glitch" on the outside of the canopy.
    Last edited by gray eagle; December 25th, 2019 at 14:33.

Thanks for the Xmas present. Merry Christmas.

Members who have read this thread: 0