FSX Super Pacer Uploaded

Thread: FSX Super Pacer Uploaded

SOH-CM-2023

FSX Super Pacer Uploaded

I just uploaded my FSX converted Piper Super Pacer to the library. Should be up as soon as Rami gets it there. Basically my Circa 2004 (15 years ago. Holy crud, has it been that long????) FS 2004 Super pacer with updated model and a few tweaks to the glass textures. Could use some tweaked flight dynamics (Anyone?) to make it better.

Extremely good on frames since it's a low poly model in the first place. Should work fine in all versions of FSX and P3D 1.4 (what I run) up to P3D V3.x V4 will need a whole new panel cfg but I don't know what working gauges come with that version of the sim.

Anyway, enjoy this blast from the past and beat it around the Bush as it was meant too.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SP1.jpg   SP2.jpg  
    You can't take the sky from me...

Thank you very much Brian. I love flying bush aircraft and sightseeing in Alaska. Nothing else like it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Seems to work fine in P3D v4.5 for me

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by LouP View Post
    Seems to work fine in P3D v4.5 for me

LouP
    Yep same here.
    The included gauges all appear to be default FSX ones except for the Extra-300.gau and that only seems to be for the gps/nav switch.
    P3D 4.5 includes 64 bit versions of all the default FSX gauges so as long as you don't install the gauges included in the download it work just fine.
    Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero
    i9-9900K
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR4 3200MHz
    MSI RTX 2080Ti Ventus
    Corsair H115i Cooler
    Corsair RM850X PSU
    Phanteks Evolv X case
    Asus VG32G Monitor 2560x1440
    Win 10
    Oculus Quest 2
    Logitech G29
    Saitek X56
    Saitek Pro Pedals
    Saitek Cessna Trim Wheel

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Beans View Post
    Yep same here.
    The included gauges all appear to be default FSX ones except for the Extra-300.gau and that only seems to be for the gps/nav switch.
    P3D 4.5 includes 64 bit versions of all the default FSX gauges so as long as you don't install the gauges included in the download it work just fine.
    Good to know
    You can't take the sky from me...

Members who have read this thread: 2