FSX Chevrolet Suburban.zip

Thread: FSX Chevrolet Suburban.zip

FSX Chevrolet Suburban.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Other

Description: Chevrolet Suburban for FSX version 1.01

The Chevrolet Suburban is primarily intended to discover or to explore sceneries. Although the fun of this add-on is in the foreground, this vehicle has been created as realistically as possible and has been provided with many special functions. In principle, the Chevrolet in this package is a complex driving simulation in a flight simulator.

The package includes 4 paints: white, black, blue and red. A quickstart reference is stored in the Doc folder for a quick start in the control of the Chevrolet!

Created by Rob Barendregt, Manfred Jahn, Christian Bahr

Copyright (c) 2019 Bahrometrix

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FSX Chevrolet Suburban.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

FSX Chevy Suburban WOW!

This possibly the greatest ground vehicle ever created for FSX/P3D! Christian you and your team have made the prefect vehicle for sightseeing at ground level for these platforms.
    I want to personally thank you guy's for this fantastic model, and I hope you do not stop with this one vehicle. Again this is a Great Model and addition to the Sim World.
    Respectfully

David
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fsx 2019-12-23 00-38-49-63.jpg   fsx 2019-12-23 00-41-55-28.jpg   fsx 2019-12-23 00-47-50-56.jpg   fsx 2019-12-23 00-59-12-54.jpg   fsx 2019-12-23 00-59-47-56.jpg  
    "Remember, all you have to do is ask."

Quote Originally Posted by David Robles FSX View Post
    This possibly the greatest ground vehicle ever created for FSX/P3D! Christian you and your team have made the prefect vehicle for sightseeing at ground level for these platforms.
    I want to personally thank you guy's for this fantastic model, and I hope you do not stop with this one vehicle. Again this is a Great Model and addition to the Sim World.
    Respectfully

David
    Very beautiful pictures ... :-)

Thank you David for your very kind words. I am sure that Rob and Manfred are as happy about your compliment as I am.

Incidentally, the Chevrolet is not the only vehicle. There is also a Porsche Carrera GT and avatars riding bicycles:

https://youtu.be/DujyXHior3o
    Both are available in Jena City Package

But the Chevrolet Suburban is simply a very well implemented driving simulation in a flight simulator in terms of its functionality and appearance :-)
    regards
    Christian

P3Dv4 - ASUS Z97 Pro i7 4770k@4.4 Ghz (OC) 8 GB Kingston HyperX XMP 1600 Mhz ASUS GTX 1070 STRIX 8GB

For a sophisticated flight simulation
    www.bahrometrix.de

Members who have read this thread: 0