Planes you would like to see totally redone. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Planes you would like to see totally redone.

An F-86D/K/L built to current standards would be nice.

But what I really want to see is a new Mirage F1C.

Mk xiv

A Company called BlueSky developed a MKXIV Spitfire with bubble canopy for a now defunct simulator. The plane was basically complete and was being converted to P3D, but it's disappeared. Id'd like to have this one.

YF-16, YF-17, & PW powered version of the production F-23 (Yes, I have drawings for the production F-23 configuration).

F-86H, FJ3 Fury, Mirage G8 Single Engine Swing Wing Demonstrator, Mirage F2.

JAS-39E/F Gripen.(Dino could make this, IMHO).

Mirage IV.

T-7A Redhawk (On Dino’s to do list, but it isn’t here yet. )

P-63F with the final high aspect ratio vertical tail.

The P-40Q-3 (The third one built with the cool looking canopy, not the bulbous one on the -1 and -2)

P-38F. P-38 Droop Snoot. P-38 Pathfinder.

I’m sure there are more I could think of, but that’s enough for now.

My wish list:

Dassault Mirage F-1
    Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet
    Northrop F-5A/B Freedom Fighter
    Republic F-84G Thunderjet
    Lockheed T-33/F-80
    Saab J-32 Lansen
    Sepecat Jaguar
    De Havilland Sea Vixen
    TFZ-034
    "I fought the law and the law won ..."

Phantom FG.1
    Sea Harrier FRS.1
    Sea Harrier FA.2
    Sea Vixen (seconded)

Hmmm... there might be a pattern emerging here...
    "Thou shalt maintain thine airspeed lest the ground shalt rise up and smite thee"

Jet Provost / Strikemaster

Avro York and Lancastrian

XF-85 Goblin.

The Mr. Ito FS2004 version has been ported over to FSX and it flies very well, but it sure would be nice to have a native, detailed version with a couple of fictional SAC repaints (as if it went into service).

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

Quote Originally Posted by simondix View Post
    Avro York and Lancastrian
    Agree!

A good 707 would be nice too.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

I'll chip in with the Sea Vixen, im still kicking myself for not buying the Skysim model when it was available

From the fs2002 and 2004 era thats not mentioned as planned or upcomming

Wessex/h-34
    S-51/h-5
    MRH-90
    A-6
    AH-1G
    Mi-26
    IL 76
    AN 12
    Bell 206L
    Vigilante
    HH-3
    CH-46
    A-3
    Seasprite
    Lynx
    SA 330 puma

SOH-CM-2023
    Not to Hijack things but I've solved the prop issue on the Norseman (Thanks to Arno over at Flight Sim Developers) So, since I am off work tomorrow, and after a bit of flight testing, I'll have a Norseman (Wheels) up and running as a straight FSX conversion from my original FS2002/04 model. I did figure out how to make the glass like the default aircraft, extra glossy glass.

As a bonus, I'll probably have my Super Pacer updated as well. The Beech Volpar needs a few more tweaks and I'm sorting a flap issue on the Gipisland Airvan for another FSX conversion.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2019-dec-24-003.jpg   -2019-dec-24-002.jpg  
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    An F-86D/K/L built to current standards would be nice.

But what I really want to see is a new Mirage F1C.
    SSW is doing an F1. The G.91 took a while to come out as is the two seat Starfighter but the F1 still looks like it's progressing on their FB page. (Before it is said I know SSW are a pain to install, but once you're going they are nice!) I myself would like to see an FJ-2/3 and 4 Fury package! (I was hoping Milviz would do it since the already had the '86 and '100.)

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Piglet's models, heck I'm still flying a few of them in P3Dv4, but would be great to get some small updates.
    We’ll be releasing the WACO UPF for the next decade by next weekend.

In terms of “redos”:

- SP-2H Neptune
    - B/EB-57B/E

In terms of new projects:
    - T-33A (the fact that we don’t yet have a MILVIZ/A2A quality version of this bird is a HUGE business opportunity missed, a HUGE hole in the community, and I believe it is due to long ago [think longer than the MILVIZ KA350 project] “WIP” screenshots of two projects that never ultimately saw the light of day, but did succeed quite handily into spooking other developers out of producing their own...)
    - F-5A/B

Overall though...neat stuff is being produced and released these days.

Kent

Everybody is making some good suggestions here. Mine is very simple. I'd like some .mdl file hacker to update Paul Clawson's Northrop BT-1 to allow the landing gear to retract further into the fairings, a back-seater with a gun, and texture mapping so I can do a 1942 blue/gray training command paint job. Paul's BT-1 was the first add-on plane I downloaded for FSX, and it's still my default plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    Not to Hijack things but I've solved the prop issue on the Norseman (Thanks to Arno over at Flight Sim Developers) So, since I am off work tomorrow, and after a bit of flight testing, I'll have a Norseman (Wheels) up and running as a straight FSX conversion from my original FS2002/04 model. I did figure out how to make the glass like the default aircraft, extra glossy glass.

As a bonus, I'll probably have my Super Pacer updated as well. The Beech Volpar needs a few more tweaks and I'm sorting a flap issue on the Gipisland Airvan for another FSX conversion.

I'll be watching for these, Brian. Hope you get the Volpar figured out. Hope it includes both the wheeled and float versions. They were flown a lot in FS9 by me.

Thank You for updating these gems.

I may have missed it, but are these going to be P3Dv4 compatible?
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Rafale B and Vigilante A-5A/B und RA-5C - Vectorsimworks

I would like to see the resurrection of Vectorsimworks...

This developer focused on these planes I like to be redone for FSX/P§D

...the 2-seater version of the french Rafale

and the stunning US Navy Vigilante...

Many greetings

RS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vector 1.jpg   vector 2.jpg  

A Sea Vixen and a Super Etendart!

Cees

Not from scratch by a long shot but would you guys settle for a FSX native conversion of my Norseman??? I'm now getting the handle on the little tweaks I can do with Model Converter X and I have a FSX native conversion of my Volpar almost ready for prime time. I'll take a look at how the Norseman converts perhaps later today...

:-)
    Wow Brian, that would be a real treat. Thank you very much in advance! Lol...

I would also like to see all of JBK's aircraft made flyable in P3DV4 and other sims.

Oh, I second the support for the Vigilante, hopefully, getting resurrected! Please!! NC

The Norseman !!!! Now that's a bushplane !!! Would be delighted to have an updated version in FSX

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce66 View Post
    Well, I for one certainly understand what you are saying! And if I was going to make a Christmas Wish I would also wish for a Dash 7 with nice 3D gauges and switches etc. Of course I do love the one we have which flys very nice and is a pleasue to use (escept of course that I can not get the engines to start for the life of me!). Oh well, keep dreaming.
    I have to agree with you guys on a new "from scratch" Dash-7, preferably of Milviz or similar quality.

My old eyes will not allow me to attempt that nor could I build one of that level of quality.

The Dash 7 is chock full of interesting features and systems for its ilk so its more than a casual undertaking.
    Fortunately, we had 4 Dash-7 pilots associated with the iterations of Dash 7 upgrades over the years.

Hopefully one day, someone will step up to the challenge.

Note: Screenshots of the original FS9 version taken in FS9 :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ms-2019-dec-24-040.jpg   ms-2019-dec-24-029.jpg   ms-2019-dec-24-030.jpg   ms-2019-dec-24-031.jpg   ms-2019-dec-24-032.jpg   ms-2019-dec-24-034.jpg  

Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Members who have read this thread: 0