Planes you would like to see totally redone.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Planes you would like to see totally redone.

Planes you would like to see totally redone.

I would love to see a completely redone Dash 7 from Milton. I first flew on a Dash 7 during trial flights from Ottawa to Montreal. I fell in love with it. Although Milton's Dash 7 is still extremely nice, I wonder what it would be like if redone from scratch, It's Christmas, one can dream!
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by aeronca1 View Post
    I would love to see a completely redone Dash 7 from Milton. I first flew on a Dash 7 during trial flights from Ottawa to Montreal. I fell in love with it. Although Milton's Dash 7 is still extremely nice, I wonder what it would be like if redone from scratch, It's Christmas, one can dream!
    ?????? It has been redone for FSX use unless you want it for P3D V4.3???? The only thing that the already redone Dash 7 needs is MORE FSX compatible repaints of airlines that used or are using Dash 7.

I wrote exclusive review of FSX version of Dash 7. look for that review on those SOH forums

Regards,

Aharon

I would prefer to see planes that never made it to FSX.

A P-39 Aircobra, P-63 Kingcobra or a P-82 Twin Mustang would be nice. I'd even settle for a NATIVE B-25 Mitchell. I'm sure there's more I've forgotten.

No need to tell me about those "under development." Rumors don't work for me any more.

Like you say, it's almost Christmas and one can dream.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    I would prefer to see planes that never made it to FSX.
    A P-39 Aircobra, P-63 Kingcobra or a P-82 Twin Mustang would be nice. I'd even settle for a NATIVE B-25 Mitchell. I'm sure there's more I've forgotten.
    No need to tell me about those "under development." Rumors don't work for me any more.
    Like you say, it's almost Christmas and one can dream.
    I agree wholeheartedly WH. "Rumors" of aircraft "In Development" can be easily translated to mean. . ."Smoke". You see something that looks like a WIP shot, it's there and then "Poof" never seen again, lol.

The A/T-37 comes to mind. . .one we've heard snippets about for years. . .smoke, lol. That's one reason I went after the AMX. . .a long time favorite of mine that no one was interested in and never going to do so I made it happen (thanks to Henk and Bluebear). The ones you mention are also on my "where are they now?" list.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I would love a decent Junkers Ju88. I don't think I ever saw one for FS9 or FSX, let alone P3Dv4, but I can dream, right?
    Oh, and a good T-33 please
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    . . . . .Oh, and a good T-33 please
    Yep, I kinda remember a T-33 being mentioned with the release of P3D many years ago. . .amazingly it never got any further than being mentioned, lol
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

A true, FSX native B-25 Mitchell would be great. One that is payware and I wish it were a native FSX aircraft with some visual improvements is the Piper Panther PA31 from FSD International.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Well, I for one certainly understand what you are saying! And if I was going to make a Christmas Wish I would also wish for a Dash 7 with nice 3D gauges and switches etc. Of course I do love the one we have which flys very nice and is a pleasue to use (escept of course that I can not get the engines to start for the life of me!). Oh well, keep dreaming.
    The Sky is the Limit
    The ground is just an unfortunate inconvenience!

Lake Renegade Amphibian

Lake Renegade Amphibian -- a versatile aircraft for places such as Alaska.

Drago, Cessna T-41B Mescalero, Bell P-39 Aircobra or Bell P-63 Kingcobra, Convair B-58 Hustler, any FSX Tundra bush type aircraft.

All FSX native of course! One can dream right? Lol...

Piglet's models, heck I'm still flying a few of them in P3Dv4, but would be great to get some small updates.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

Redone model for me.....Hawker Sea Fury ..Just love them. No disrespect for Flying Stations , I have theirs. its good. Thank you. But a Milviz version , accusim or suchlike would go down a treat

These are not planes to be redone (they are just perfect), but I would enjoy so much to be able to reinstall Realair SF-260 and Decathlon with a new installer for FSX, as it was done for their Spitfire and Duke (cf http://realairsimulations.net). I miss them so much. If anybody has info about this... Many thanks in advance

I'd like to see an updated Aerosoft Bronco honestly. I'm a bit biased towards air tanker operations. I think I'd rather just see an expansion pack for the Cal Fire models. The propellers are different these days and they operate 2 models of OV-10 now. I mean I'm sure someone could probably do a propeller modification somehow if they got permission from Aerosoft. But I know how that can go. I did a huge repaint pack for them in the modern liveries too. I fly only in P3D, but the Broncos were designed for FSX.

I also enjoy bush flying, someone brought that up. I think it would be super fun if someone made an FSX/P3D native Draco modified Wilga or some other bush planes.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Yep, I kinda remember a T-33 being mentioned with the release of P3D many years ago. . .amazingly it never got any further than being mentioned, lol
    'Vaporware' indeed!
    I really would ante up for a good P39 but the one 'mentioned in dispatches' long ago seems to have been abandoned.

Disappointing.
    The ancient SIMTECH 'Cobra is rather elderly.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Not sure in you are specifically referring to Miltons excellent Freeware version or if you generally would like to see a newly built-from-scratch Version of a Dash-7.
    If so you might be in luck as Pilot‘s recently announced developement of one for P3d.
    However,no mention of a Fsx version and given the developement pace of their new Clipper version ,it might be a couple of years before it is published.

Kind regards,

Flapsfull

Not sure if you are specifically referring to Miltons excellent Freeware version or if you gkenerally would like to see a newly built-from-scratch Version of a Dash-7.
    If so you might be in luck as Pilot‘s recently announced developement of one for P3d.
    However,no mention of a Fsx version and given the developement pace of their new Clipper version ,it might be a couple of years before it is published.

Kind regards,

Flapsfull

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    Thud ....
    ...and Voodoo tootoo!

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

F-86 D/K Sabre Dog
    A6E Intruder
    A1E Skyraider
    The more you do, the less you dream

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark62 View Post

Not from scratch by a long shot but would you guys settle for a FSX native conversion of my Norseman??? I'm now getting the handle on the little tweaks I can do with Model Converter X and I have a FSX native conversion of my Volpar almost ready for prime time. I'll take a look at how the Norseman converts perhaps later today...

:-)
    You can't take the sky from me...

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvark62 View Post
    OH YES PLEASE!!

-A.

Preliminary look shows that I'll have to build totally new props for it. This is a very!!! old FS 2002 model and I admit I took a few short cuts with it back in the day (It was also one of my first models) Don't hold your breath but I'll see if I can make it work.
    You can't take the sky from me...

Members who have read this thread: 1