PWDT_LET-410 FSX V2.zip

Thread: PWDT_LET-410 FSX V2.zip

PWDT_LET-410 FSX V2.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian Props

Description: PWDT LET-410 FSX full update V2

for FSX and P3DV1-3 32-Bit versions

Authors: Ulrich Esser, Thomas Roehl and Ed Wells

History: LET-410-Originally developed for FS2004 by the Pannon Wings Design Team of Bence Benedek, Tibor Kokai and Jiri Masnik.

After securing permission from Tibor Kokai to convert their work to native FSX, Sim-outhouse members Ulrich Esser (Bluebear) and Ed Wells (Falcon409) began the process of updating the models to native FSX V1. This conversion process itself was done by Bluebear. The black panel was completely rebuilt by Falcon409, creating/changing new texture sets and gauges/sounds working and many other things for native FSX.

Now LET-410 V2 is the current development. It features

- New specular and bump 2048 HD textures. Enhanced shine effects with GlobalEnv_AC_Chrome.

- 3 more models based of the original now available. (NG, Interflug UVP-T and Skydiving).

- New grey cockpit style with new western world gauges, systems similar to the older black one.

- New exterior and interior sound system.

- In respect to the original authors the team modified nearly all original models and paintings. 23 fully new liveries are included.

Please read the V2 readme.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit PWDT_LET-410 FSX V2.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Great job guys. Thanks for all the hard work.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Great flying aircraft, so far! Will have to plan a more extended flight.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

aircraft menu

Is not showing up in aircraft menu of FSX. I have ticked "all versions" and put in the "simobjects map"

Quote Originally Posted by Henk48 View Post
    Is not showing up in aircraft menu of FSX. I have ticked "all versions" and put in the "simobjects map"
    Did you just install one of the versions with just an "aliased" panel.cfg in the panel folder? If so, then it will not show.
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

No I put all the models in the folder simobjects. That is what they wrote in the readme.

Quote Originally Posted by Henk48 View Post
    No I put all the models in the folder simobjects. That is what they wrote in the readme.
    And yet, none show on the aircraft selection page? I chose just one...PWDT_L410UVPE and it worked fine. Do you have everything checked that I have circled in RED? Just to be sure...you chose the FSX download?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	select page.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	107.6 KB 
ID:	72972

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Great job guys. Thanks for all the hard work.
    Thank you very much Ed, it was and is a great pleasure for me to become a team member on this project.
    It was great fun and very interesting and educational to bring this great addon back to new life.
    Many thanks also to Thomas for the very good cooperation.
    I was able to learn a lot of new things in this Project.

I wish all users a lot of fun and interesting flights with the new versions of the PWDT LET.

Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by MrZippy View Post
    And yet, none show on the aircraft selection page? I chose just one...PWDT_L410UVPE and it worked fine. Do you have everything checked that I have circled in RED? Just to be sure...you chose the FSX download?

MrZippy. I also looked at "all" ( and "unknown" "and "Microsoft corporation", but nothing about this plane was visable. Today I did the same thing what I did yesterday and now I see all the planes of PWDT...Strange, strange. Thanks for your reply and trying to help.

Members who have read this thread: 2