Air Force One repaint?

Thread: Air Force One repaint?

Air Force One repaint?

Is there a payware aircraft with a Air Force One (VC-25) paint available? I know about the model with Air Force One paint on Fly Away Simulation and Rikooo, but wondered if a payware quality was out there? NC

not quite what you were after I think, but this is the first Air Force One, for the A2A Connie
    jk2835
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    not quite what you were after I think, but this is the first Air Force One, for the A2A Connie
    jk2835
    Yes, the Connie is indeed beautiful, but I was hoping to find a 747 (payware) with the Air Force One paint😀 NC

Blog Entries
    Hi NC,

Nathan Mccassey did a PMDG 747 repaint. File is pmdg_747_v3_af1_v2.zip on avsim.

I don't own the PMDG 747 v3 model, so I can't comment if and/or how it works in P3DV4.5.

Good luck in the search!

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Hi NC,

Nathan Mccassey did a PMDG 747 repaint. File is pmdg_747_v3_af1_v2.zip on avsim.

I don't own the PMDG 747 v3 model, so I can't comment if and/or how it works in P3DV4.5.

Good luck in the search!

dl
    I don't own any PMDG models. Too expensive for me! I just checked the cost of their 747. $140! No denying their quality, but, er....just too much for my budget. NC

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I don't own any PMDG models. Too expensive for me! I just checked the cost of their 747. $140! No denying their quality, but, er....just too much for my budget. NC
    Yeah - It was just a stab in the dark.

I hear you on the cost. I'm sure if you're putting in lots of miles/hours on a single type flying for a VA you'd get your money's worth. But that's just not the kind of sim flying that interests me.

Another option that may arise (a few months out, I'm guessing) is from my recollection, Just Flight was working on a "classic" (100/200) for release sometime in in 2020. I've been out of the sim world for months, so I may be missing something. Anyway, if/when that comes out, I'd expect someone to do an AF1. Just a guess.

dl

Not to sound rude but have you considered getting the fsx 747 and dropping it into p3d

It works as i did that for my father the other day as the current payware 747s options are too advanced for him

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Not to sound rude but have you considered getting the fsx 747 and dropping it into p3d

It works as i did that for my father the other day as the current payware 747s options are too advanced for him
    Not rude at all, Jeansy. I have it installed, and it works fine. I just was looking for a more detailed model. I will probably not find one, for I guess, except for the PMDG model. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Not rude at all, Jeansy. I have it installed, and it works fine. I just was looking for a more detailed model. I will probably not find one, for I guess, except for the PMDG model. NC
    There is Ifly who sell out of the flight1 store they have a p3d v3 and v4 747 i use to use it but upgraded to pmdg, you might have to search avsim or flightsim.com or even the f1 paint library

Just experimenting..........NC

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andrews.jpg   Andrews2.jpg   Andrews3.jpg  

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-12-20_15-35-57-672.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 0