2nd Top Gun : Maverick Trailer Is Out

Thread: 2nd Top Gun : Maverick Trailer Is Out

2nd Top Gun : Maverick Trailer Is Out

Just released today ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4U4BQW9OEk

I think this will be a great flick. I know there will be many artistic licences and unrealistic things. And of course this is not going to portray all NAVAIR and NATOPS procedures by The book , but that being said , If you like to see Hornets on The big screen it should be fun.

Mike

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Looks like they tried to recreate all the famous scenes from the first one…

The motorcycle, the bar, beach volleyball, a dead pilot, even a younger version of the iceman (Apparently his son..) and a lot of Tom cruise being Tom Cruise. I'll pass.
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

The first one was entertaining and it should have been left as one movie. I am not watching the 20 years later sequel.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

What kind of jet was that in the last scene making a low pass? Looked like Buzz Lightyear wearing that helmet.

I'll probably go watch it. At the moment though I'm looking forward to seeing Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker tomorrow night!

As a Christmas present to myself I reserved a seat for the 7:30pm showing.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Will watch it on Nitflex! Why miss any of the movie while taking multiple bathroom breaks?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Reaction video by a real air force pilot:

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Behind the scenes trailer video. Enjoy.

JAMES

PS Is it true we get to meet Penny Benjamin in this movie?
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    No Hollywood cat nuggets for me. I’ll take in the live action in person of real nuggets at Corpus NAS and weasel my way to a TDA to Nellis AFB or Fallon NAS. I just can’t stand Hollywood remakes and stale scripts.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0