Released Indiafoxtecho A-4 single seater

Thread: Released Indiafoxtecho A-4 single seater

Lightbulb Released Indiafoxtecho A-4 single seater

As the title suggests Dino has released his single seater

https://secure.simmarket.com/indiafo...-p3dv4.4.phtml

Thanks for the heads up. I got my copy. If you have the TA-4J you get a discount on the A-4E/F/G/H/K SKYHAWK only EUR 22.50.
    Greg :USA-flag:

Not trying to bump this post - I swear! - but I have an unusual problem with one user. The plane seems to work fine for him except that he does not see the 3D models (!). Files seem to have installed correctly, and everything is in place... and the TA-4J works on his system....so I am a little puzzled.So, if anyone has purchased the A-4, please let me know if it works fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Cattaneo View Post
    Not trying to bump this post - I swear! - but I have an unusual problem with one user. The plane seems to work fine for him except that he does not see the 3D models (!). Files seem to have installed correctly, and everything is in place... and the TA-4J works on his system....so I am a little puzzled.So, if anyone has purchased the A-4, please let me know if it works fine...
    I see on facebook regularly posts about transparent aircraft with certain models and its linked back to reshade or the other shader programs.

The posters say it only affects a single model once in a while (these posts are about various models)

It could be one if those instances if they are using 3rd party addons which need to the shaders to be be recomcomplied

The A-4 shows up fine for me and it is outstanding. Thanks Dino!

Paintkit?

Mike

@mikew - Thanks for reporting!@jeansy - apparently that is not the case... problem persist after shader deletion/rebuilding. Very strange case.

Sorry Dino, I have this problem (Invisible models) with some planes, but none of yours. The only "add-ons," besides planes, in my sim are FSUIPC and Orbx.

Dino Cattaneo Both TA-4J and A-4 single seater work great on my system as do the E-2 Hawkeye and C-2 Greyhound. Thanks so much for the great aircraft.
    Greg :USA-flag:

Thanks for the appreciation and for reporting!

For the record, the user problem was solved... it turns out that he had not properly updated his P3Dv4.

Members who have read this thread: 0