Junkers Ju288C bomber for Fs9 and CFS2

Thread: Junkers Ju288C bomber for Fs9 and CFS2

Junkers Ju288C bomber for Fs9 and CFS2

Hi Folks,
    Moving on...I purchased this 'nice to look at and collect' static 3D model from one of those 3D modelling sites, a while ago. Nicely modelled but no internals, animations etc. Although it's against my principles to buy a model, it was the only way we were going to get a Ju288 into the sim!

Started to split it up, animate and model it, texturing is going to be a pain, to get detail etc, we'll see.

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ju288 Fs9.jpg  

Thanks Shessi for diving into some of these overlooked multi-engine bombers.

Another interesting model to look forward to. You are spoiling us!

Cheers,
    Huub

Holy moley! A 288!

Best of luck Shessi.I eagerly look forward too it!

You spoil us Shessi but we do appreciate all you do for us
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Try to boost it Any news Shessi ? Desperately needed plane- does not exist in FS world at all Thanks Roland

Icon5

Hi Roland,
    Appreciate the desire...that's why I liked it also.

It is still on the radar, and lots done, but I have soooo many other projects and I get side-tracked...dohhh!

So, the news is, yes it has progressed, but when, is another question.

Cheers

Shessi

You mean im not the only one with shed loads of unfinished stuff on his HD, i feel so happy now

Hahaha, no Ian you're definitely not the only one. I have loads of repaints never finished, because I lost interest or the things I wanted to do were not possible, due to the limitations of the texture lay-out or something similar. And of course the repaints which were already done by somebody else.....
    Next to that I often run into finished repaints, which I simply forgot to upload. But I'm convinced our hobby isn't really flying in the sim, but we just like to modify things, which sometimes makes them better than the originals......

And Shessi, here another vote to bring this beauty a bit closer to the top of the queue

Cheers,
    Huub

Icon23

Normally I don't do this, as it can be getting people's hopes up too much, which I don't like to do....

The complicated ani's for the UC have been done and looks and works very well, most of the external stuff is done...but and a BIG BUTT..is that the external view cockpit (this one is only a stand-in), VC and tex all have to be done, along with all the minor things....lots.

So absolutely no promises, but it WILL be done....scouts promise!

Cheers

Shessi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ju266C 1.jpg  

Hi Schessi

Wonderful

If helps at all- I could assist on the panel incl VC

Best regards

Roland

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    ... I'm convinced our hobby isn't really flying in the sim, but we just like to modify things...Huub
    Huub, you sure got that right!

I almost never get to fly in the sim, even though I really want to. But there are other things I want to do more, like painting airplanes and setting up scenery and AI that I could enjoy if I ever flew where I'd see and enjoy it. But there's always something else to get in the way.

There's just never enough hobby time. I thought I'd have more hobby time after I retired, but I have less!

Looking very nice indeed . Please don't give up.

Taff

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    Normally I don't do this, as it can be getting people's hopes up too much, which I don't like to do....

The complicated ani's for the UC have been done and looks and works very well, most of the external stuff is done...but and a BIG BUTT..is that the external view cockpit (this one is only a stand-in), VC and tex all have to be done, along with all the minor things....lots.

So absolutely no promises, but it WILL be done....scouts promise!

Cheers

Shessi
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Members who have read this thread: 0