Douglas C-47 Bahamas Airways VP-BAP.zip

Thread: Douglas C-47 Bahamas Airways VP-BAP.zip

Douglas C-47 Bahamas Airways VP-BAP.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - Jankees Civilian

Description: This folder contains a repaint for P3Dv4.5 PBR version of the Douglas C-47 by Manfred Jahn and colleagues in the colors of C-47A-20-DK VP-BAP of Bahamas Airways. It was built as 43-93226 and became NC47259 after the war. It went to Jamaica Airways as VP-JAP and then to Bahamas Airways in 1947. Later it was painted in a pseudo BOAC scheme when BOAC bought an interest in Bahamas Airways. It was later sold to BWIA and became VP-TBF.

Repaint by Jan Kees Blom for Manfred Jahn's C-47 for P3Dv4.5, with PBR, Rivet and bump detail by Ted (Tufun) Wolfgang."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Douglas C-47 Bahamas Airways VP-BAP.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Will it work for FSX please?

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Will it work for FSX please?

Regards,

Aharon
    Hi Aharon,

The new version is for the new P3DV4 version of the C-47 that has PBR. I think that would have issues if viewed in FSX. Luckily, Jankees also did an FSX (and P3dV3) version earlier of the same livery. I am just guessing but I think all, or most of, the new liveries by Jankees are remakes of his older pints to suit the new PBR, P3DV4 version of the C-47.

You can find the old paint here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...as-Airways-zip

BTW, to find any of jankees paints for the C-47 you can search the Warbirds Library and use a search term such as the rego number or the airline name.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

According to new infoirmation I have just read, the PBR paints should also work fine in FSX.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Does this paint work in P3d v4? this one for me doesn't but some paints do and some don't some do, the EAL-OK paint it does and i read that some the developers have to repair it for it to work ----Louis cyyc

Members who have read this thread: 0