Flying Stations closing shop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flying Stations closing shop

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Hey Zsolt, Canberra glass was like that in RW, here's me, aged 17... with a fine old T17...

Attachment 72951

Ttfn

Pete

This is very RARE pics!
    Which base is this?
    Enviable!
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Hello, just wondering what sim you are using your Canberras in? I've had them in FSX but since I bought the rest my canopies for the B.1 and T.4 variants are solid black from the VC. I tried swapping the glass textures from the ones that work but no go. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Hello, just wondering what sim you are using your Canberras in? I've had them in FSX but since I bought the rest my canopies for the B.1 and T.4 variants are solid black from the VC. I tried swapping the glass textures from the ones that work but no go. Any thoughts?
    I use my pictures here because it's FSX!
    If you looking back it up, you'll see that I've shared the texture update (#24)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    Understandable, have you any objections for your freeware to be uploaded elsewhere to save it from fading into obscurity
    Hi Jeansy,

Yes we are going to place them on Bravo Zulu so all is not lost.

Thanks for the interest!

Cheers,

Sketchy

Quote Originally Posted by sketchy View Post
    Hi Jeansy,Yes we are going to place them on Bravo Zulu so all is not lost.Thanks for the interest!Cheers,Sketchy
    Bravo/Zulu what exactly is it?

Bravo/Zulu what exactly is it?
    Bravo Zulu
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Hi Jeansy,

Yes we are going to place them on Bravo Zulu so all is not lost.

Thanks for the interest!

Cheers,

Sketchy
    What about your payware items, I,d be more than happy to pay for them, but won't have the spare cash til after the first of the year (Xmas and 6 Grand Kids I'm tapped out right now).
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Here we go -- all in P3Dv4.

Dave

I use my pictures here because it's FSX!
    If you looking back it up, you'll see that I've shared the texture update (#24)

Thanks tzolt!

Well, typical for me, waited too late to pick up the Canberra. Ugggh!!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I bought the Buccaneer S2 and the Sea Fury. The Sea Fury seems to have a problem with cats and traps on carriers. Noses over on the traps (even when coming in slow), won't stay in tension on the cat and if it does it tends to pop up or go vertical halfway down the cat track. Beautiful aircraft but no fun if I can't do CV ops. I haven't installed the Buc yet, I hope that goes well. FSX carrier ops seems to work better with nose gear aircraft than with tail draggers.

Looks like I got rid of the Sea Fury's bad behavior on the carrier deck. Swapped out the [launch_assistance] entry in the cfg with one from a F4U and moved the main gear contact points forward just a bit. So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Well, typical for me, waited too late to pick up the Canberra. Ugggh!!
    To comfort you.................. you are not the only one. I wanted to purchase the small racer.

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    To comfort you.................. you are not the only one. I wanted to purchase the small racer.

Cheers,
    Huub
    If you mean the Mew Gull that's now free on my new site. Link in the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post

Cheers,
    Huub
    Waited too long, too. At least I got the Buccaneers S1 and S2 in time. They are the best Buccaneers in any sim. As the BANA project was apparently cancelled for DCS, the Flying Station's Buccaneer will remain unchallenged.

Quote Originally Posted by SkippyBing View Post
    If you mean the Mew Gull that's now free on my new site. Link in the signature.
    Yep, I indeed meant the Percival Mew Gull. Very much appreciated! And it was already a bargain, but free is even better

Thanks,
    Huub

Is All Hope Lost Then?

I can't believe I missed this announcement, and more importantly, the opportunity to purchase the sets I hadn't gotten around to buying.

Is all hope lost then for any chance to do so in the future?

Thank you

KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman1960 View Post
    I can't believe I missed this announcement...
    Ups, the same ....
    is any place in the net where I can download his free HMS Victorious / Ark Royal carrier series?

Edit.
    Ok Bravo Zula has now blog here :
    https://bravozulu.blog/category/ships/
    uffff and thank You.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 1