Hi_Res Paint Kit for AMX.zip

Thread: Hi_Res Paint Kit for AMX.zip

Hi_Res Paint Kit for AMX.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Utilities

Description: I'm making this Paint Kit available in an effort to give our livery artists a nudge in the right direction. . .which is to take an interest in the recently released AMX-1A. There are plenty of liveries out there to be done and certainly the old FS9 liveries could be updated. Thanks for considering it.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Hi_Res Paint Kit for AMX.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Brilliant initiative Ed!!

Have one on me:

Priller

open the .pspimage

Hi falcon409! how can i open the .pspimage format? i use photoshop and in this case the best format is the .psd like the paint kit il normal version.

I tried with the normal version and the result is like this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-12-15_21-23-3-166.jpg  

Blog Entries

PSP images...

Quote Originally Posted by PISCO View Post
    Hi falcon409! how can i open the .pspimage format? i use photoshop and in this case the best format is the .psd like the paint kit il normal version.
    Paint Shop Pro images can only be opened with PSP. They are similar to PSD.... layers, etc.
    I use the latest version of PSP... and it is a relatively easier learning curve to use it vs. Photo Shop.
    However, certain things like wrapping text around curves... are surprisingly easier with Photo Shop...
    I use both programs but prefer PSP. My son, who is a college trained advertising digital artist
    (and used Photoshop for 4 years in college) prefers Photoshop... obviously because he knows the
    program well...

G.

PS: mio figlio Alessandro, nato e tirato su a Vicenza, ti puo informare meglio di me... parla entrambi l'inglese e l'italiano.
    Egli lavora a New York - se vuoi ti posso mettere in contatto con lui.

thanks! I prefer Photoshop because sometimes it is easier to add effects like dirt and make the livery old.
    sometimes it is easier to add effects like dirt and make the livery "old"sfsometimes it is easier to add effects like dirt and make the livery "old"sometimes it is easier to add effects like dirt and make the livery "oldsometimes it is easier to add effects like dirt and make the livery "old

Members who have read this thread: 0