USAF MATS C-133A Cargomaster 540135

Thread: USAF MATS C-133A Cargomaster 540135

USAF MATS C-133A Cargomaster 540135

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Skins

Description: This was the first C-133 delivered to the USAF in April 1956. It was in service, mainly with the 1607th Air Transport Wing. It was scrapped in March 1971.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit USAF MATS C-133A Cargomaster 540135
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

As a young A2C, I was part of the ground crew on this very aircraft at Dover AFB, (1966-1968) 436th MAC, 617th OMS. She was natural metal finish at that time. A wonderful plane and we were very proud of her and her record. I have flown on her many times.
    Sgt. Raymond Tobey, (a great guy), was our Crew Chief. Thanks for the memories.

S/Sgt Steve White
    Avon, IN
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

Hi Steve,

I'm very glad to know I brought you some good old memories.

As a kid in the late sixties living very close to the airport, when I was living in Europe, I used to see the USAF's military transport and AEW EC-121 aircraft flying (among airliners) in and out and was captivated. In a way, you and I lived in the golden era of aviation which spawned some of the most interesting aircraft, both military and commercial. Now we have tons of these carbon copy aircraft with two engines under low wings.

Members who have read this thread: 0