Gmax Source Code for MShupe FS9 Aircraft Projects

Thread: Gmax Source Code for MShupe FS9 Aircraft Projects

Gmax Source Code for MShupe FS9 Aircraft Projects

For those of you who dabble in gmax, or want to, I have uploaded my [almost] complete library of FS9 projects of gmax source code to FSDeveloper.com in the Resources Section. What is not included are the two ships and the A26B/C Invaders (there were so many variations) and the Howard 500 (also several variations and fixes). The gmax source may be used as reference for new developers, for parts to merge to your projects, or to significantly enhance and re-release. I also uploaded all FSX native project gmax code to that website with the same intention to share and to archive. There are links in that introduction to the series of Gmax Video tutorials I uploaded to YouTube.

You can check it all out at this link. The two files are approximately 150MB each, and each contains 30+ aircraft plus their variants.

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/re...on_shupe.5201/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOMEUNIT-2011-oct-1-005.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thank you Milton, it's an amazing Christmas present for anyone wishing to embark on modeling.
    JMC

Quote Originally Posted by gastonj View Post
    Thank you Milton, it's an amazing Christmas present for anyone wishing to embark on modeling.
    JMC
    Ah, yes, thank you. I saw no value in keeping that stuff on my hard drive when someone may be able to use it in some way.

I also have 165GB of research and reference data on all those projects that I need to archive off-line. Will make that available on request.

EDIT: Oh, I might mention that those FSDeveloper uploads are awaiting approval before being shown to the public.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thank you Milton, very generous. I'm afraid my knowledge of gmax is absolutely zero. But I'm sure we have many clever people here, who will be able to doe something (hopefully) surprising with them.

Cheers,
    Huub

Very many thanks Milton, extremely generous of you....

Actually I've just made myself a large brew, and am sitting down to have a delve into your early Christmas present..

Thanks again and much appreciated.

Cheers

Shessi

You are welcome of course. :-)

Shessi (and anyone else), let me know if you have any questions or needs from my data collection.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much sir. I had lost your library when my data was destroyed, very grateful to have it back.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.
    Thomas Jefferson

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake | Cooler MasterAir Maker 8 CPU Thermal Cooler | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E LGA 1151 | CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 288-Pin DDR4/3200 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | SAMSUNG 860 EVO Series M.2 1TB SSD | Mushkin Chronos 240GB 2.5 SSD | WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM |WD Black 5TB 7200 RPM | CORSAIR HX Series HX1200 PSU | Windows 10 HP 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    Thank you so much sir. I had lost your library when my data was destroyed, very grateful to have it back.
    Happy to share the library of it promotes more freeware and more modelers jumping in to create new things.

The FSX side is much improved over the FS9 code.

I also included separate xml for animations and visibility conditions for FS9 and FSX.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Members who have read this thread: 0