FSX keeps restarting

Thread: FSX keeps restarting

FSX keeps restarting

Here's an odd one, FSX keeps restarting over and over without me actually touching the desktop short cut, ive even removed it from desk top and it still happen's. either im looking through folder's in Cdrive, using one of my tools like ADEX or just running my mouse over a blank desk top and on to an unrelated icon like Google chrome or something ( oops, its just fired up again while i was writing this post ) Any idea's ?

Flaky mouse? Does it happen only with mouse movement?
    Charlie Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and will eventually buy a new computer. Running a Chromebook for now!

Sounds like it is part of your startup menu, as if it is a standard application. Did you check your application manager?

Mouse seems fine, and there's nothing in my start-up menu that looks out of place, but thanks for the suggestions

Icon15

Only thing I can think of: pressing the windows key and a number will launch the applications pinned in the taskabar. Win key + 1 launches the first one, closest to the Windows logo. Win key + 2 the next one and so on. If FSX is on your taskbar you might being unknowingly firing it.
    While using my keyboard I accidently start programs for this reason sometimes. Maybe the same is happening to you.

Members who have read this thread: 1