I'm crossram. Don't know if any of you remember me, since it's been several years, now. I'm the one who built the Ta 152 H1 BETA, surprised it's on page 1 of the CFS3 German aircraft. Someone uploaded it, no don't have any problem with that. Some are probably still cussing me, since I never textured the wing tips!

Just wanted to let some of you know what happened to me. A bad deal virus. One I was told, would 're-write' every file on my computer...10 years work, going through all the CFS games. Supposedly, it's fixed. But, me being me, I swore if I ever got a virus, I would give it all up. That's what I did. After that, life got in the way, my project car and such.

Too bad. I had some great projects going on. Bassingbourn airfield, one of the larger U-boat bases, and a good handful of aircraft, both American and German, a German Flakship, might still be floating around. (Somebody e-mailed me while back, about some of my hangar models. Sorry I didn't respond. I'd have to start up that computer, something I might do in the future.)

I won't be on here much, unless I do plug things in. Just wanted to say hey, and see what's new.