missing ship

Thread: missing ship

missing ship

maxstukas ship improvement part 5 suppose to include HIJMS Kongo class battleship II, but I can't see it ,whats wrong?
    killer svend

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Svend View Post
    maxstukas ship improvement part 5 suppose to include HIJMS Kongo class battleship II, but I can't see it ,whats wrong?
    killer svend
    Svend:

My d/l of MS ship improvements 5 has the Kongo there and all the parts are in the folder. Try re-downloading the package is what I suggest.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Svend:

My d/l of MS ship improvements 5 has the Kongo there and all the parts are in the folder. Try re-downloading the package is what I suggest.
    You must have an earlier version of the pack, I just re-DL'd "Maxstuka_ship_improvements_part_5"
    and the HIJMS Kongo class battleship II isn't there. Nagato,Yamato and Haruna are there but
    not Kongo.
    The Kongo is listed in the readme but is not in the pack. The Haruna is not listed in the readme
    but is in the pack and the parts in the folder are for Haruna.
    In the mdlnames.tx
    "Shj_Haruna"=HIJMS Kongo class Battleship is there but "Shj Kongo..."
    isn't. Looks like there was an oversight when this pack was assembled.

Note:
    Have checked the rest of the packs at SOH and The Kongo II is not in any of them.
    Last edited by Flamer50; December 8th, 2019 at 13:56.

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
    - Gen. Douglas MacArthur -

This is also what I found out, I tried do download several times,still with the same result.
    Killer svend

The same with no. 3, USS South Carolina is missing.
    Killer Svend

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Svend View Post
    The same with no. 3, USS South Carolina is missing.
    Killer Svend
    I still have an earlier version of Maxstuka's packs that have the USS South Dakota class Battleship II
    and HIJMS Kongo class Battleship II in them.

Here they are:
    Attached Files Attached Files

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword, obviously never encountered automatic weapons.
    - Gen. Douglas MacArthur -

Thanks
    Bwf.

for the exelent explanation!.

I replace some ships of stock Microsoft models, because they have not a appropriate scale,
    in this early maxstuka ships pack also thought in future about adjusting the scale of this stock ships,but has no sense because
    all the others ships were in harmony colors,for example Kongo,nagato and fuso are VN models and perfect and the Yamato was repainted like its to add
    but the Kongo of the stock model has limitations to repaints.The final resolution (plan) is replace the stock kongo for the VN model to respect the armony and
    has not tons of ships models (big list) with models that We do not use and bother the search, taking longer or generating confusion.

Please,Delete the folders of this ships that there are not more. re- download the maxstuka ships pack,if you have all of them and install them from first to last there will be no problem.If you have problems uninstall the game, delete the folder of the CFS2 game to have not problems with stay foldes, and install again in clear.next install the maxstuka ship pack (last version).
    the last pack was upgrade adding the Saratoga, That is a Lexington class aircraft carrier.All models in the packs were ordered as the game does by a class of the ships.

the only stock models that retain is the yorktown that is ok in scale and is a early model, the indianapolis and Kumano class that was fixed with a real scale.

Sorry for my bad inglish.

search the file here
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=39889&sort=d

Thank you for the help to you all
    Killer Svend

Members who have read this thread: 0