No More Traffic Problems? | X-Plane 11 | Traffic Global

Thread: No More Traffic Problems? | X-Plane 11 | Traffic Global

No More Traffic Problems? | X-Plane 11 | Traffic Global

Happy Friday All!

I’ve been very sarcastic at the end of this video, BUT, I’m going to use Traffic Global in my videos from now on. It just Works.. out of the box. I attempted to review traffic add-ons for X-Plane in the past, but they just didn’t work without a great deal of fiddling around, even then, I felt I couldn’t review them as I didn’t have the time to figure out why they didn’t work properly. This is Traffic Global by Justflight, and I think it’s the best of the bunch, it just works on the fly. This is just my opinion.
    I hope you enjoy my first look at traffic global! Thanks. : )

https://youtu.be/7qEYJB-ZdPI

Icon28

Not at that price !!!

Great video. The product does look excellent, and I was tempted as soon as it came out, but the price dissuaded me too. Considering the woeful AU dollar exchange rate at the moment it is very expensive. Right now I am using X-Life, which TBH, is not great, but it does put traffic in there. I also just downloaded a package of aircraft the other day which can be used with the default XP11 AI system and simply allows many more nodels and liveries of aircraft to be added through the XP11 menu.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0