Yak 40

Thread: Yak 40

SOH-CM-2020

Yak 40

Can anyone recommend a good freeware Yak 40 for FS2004 please ?

Pete.

I don't know of a freeware Yak 40, but there's an excellent Yak 42 here: http://samdimdesign.free.fr/

There's a very good payware Yak 40 at Supronov Design.

Freeware Yak 40

Yes there is a freeware Yak 40 on Simviation with VC and manual. I flew it a few times. Have difficiculty in navigation. Otherwise it is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid2008 View Post
    Yes there is a freeware Yak 40 on Simviation with VC and manual. I flew it a few times. Have difficiculty in navigation. Otherwise it is great.
    ive been trying to find that yak40 at simviation for awhile now..no luck...you know the exact zip file name or correct title?

Try this page:

http://simviation.com/fs2004jets69.htm

Regards, Rob:ernae:

Upon further investigation it appears that this is a shareware product, sorry about that....
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

"He who can lead you to believe an absurdity can lead you to commit an atrocity." - Voltaire

SOH-CM-2020
    Thanks for your replies.

I've just installed the Yak 40 from Simviation but for some reason can't get the engines started ( I'm using an unregistered version as I haven't paid for this yet ).

It locks up my sim when I start clicking switches.

Mmmmmmm.

Pete.

Pete, please read manual and follow instructions closely

It took me a little while, but first you must start APU and get bleed air for jet engine start. Follow the manual.

Members who have read this thread: 0