Just Flight's new Robin DR400 costs only $15!

Thread: Just Flight's new Robin DR400 costs only $15!

Just Flight's new Robin DR400 costs only $15!

A true bargain

https://www.justflight.com/product/robin-dr400

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

I suspect the price point reflects the fact that the Robin looks like one of the aircraft in MS2020. If you've put effort into developing a version for FS-X & P3D, you might feel you want to get back what you can before the new sim is out, I guess.

(Still a terrific deal though....)

Was going to get the C-46 Commando for 15 bucks and change but the website appears to be Tango Uniform right now...

The Lionheart Robin DR 400 is only $11.99 !

I had no engine sound in the cockpit. The first time I flew it. Now I do have sound. Great plane, a bit heavy on the frs but okay.

Cees
    Last edited by Cees Donker; November 30th, 2019 at 07:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Penzoil3 View Post
    The Lionheart Robin DR 400 is only $11.99 !
    Yeah, Ihave that one too. But I like this JF one, it's a better replica overall. Edit: this is a gem!

Cees
    Last edited by Cees Donker; November 30th, 2019 at 12:59.

Yet again the modeller has done a DR400 without a towhook on it, despite one of the primary uses of a DR400-180 being a towplane. The JF B/S about it being a world -wide seller is also laughable - don't think there are any US, Canadian or Aussie registered DR400's. OK for the money but nothing too special. Can't see how they are going to sell many in X-plane though considering the two excellent freeeware Robins available. Hell I still enjoy the updated freeware DR400 available on this site -at least it has the repaint for the one I used to fly in......

As a big Fan of the Robin DR400/180 this package was a "must have" for me and i like it very, very much. It is very well crafted and JF sell it at a
    very low price compared to other addons. Maybe, JF will do an "Tow-Plane" as addon-package to the Robin - that was still a dream .

In the meantime i have a lot of fun to fly and repaint this Bird. I did a few, pure fictional repaints and also a pair of different panels ...

Thanks to the JF-Team for doing this addon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Robin_05.jpg   Robin_06.jpg   Robin_07.jpg   Robin_08.jpg   Robin_09.jpg   Robin_10.jpg  

Robin_11.jpg   Robin_12.jpg  

And a few more ......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Robin_02.jpg   Robin_01.jpg   Robin_03.jpg   Robin_04.jpg  

Hello,

This new Robin looks great and is certainly priced to sell! I'm in the market for a European tourer.

Does anyone have both the Aerosoft rendition and this one to compare/contrast?

Thanks!
    Michael

I own them both and fly the Aerosoft Robin a long time. Both planes are well done and it is hard to say which one is better. In my humble opinion,
    the JustFlight-Robin is a bit more powerfull ... . At the moment, the JustFlight-Robin is my personal favorit.

All the Best

Dirk

Thank you Dirk! Just the feedback I was hoping for.

I think I'll give the JF version a go, and then possibly the Aerosoft version if I need more. I'm betting there are a decent number of repaints for Aerosoft's. That would be a plus.

Best regards,
    Michael

Members who have read this thread: 0