Mirage4FS Website is 20 years old today

Thread: Mirage4FS Website is 20 years old today

Mirage4FS Website is 20 years old today

The Mirage for Flight Simulator website (mirage4fs.com) is celebrating it's 20th anniversary this week.
    Some new repaints have been made available specifically for the occasion by a couple long time contributors.
    There have been over 1250 Mirage aircraft and repaints listed at the site since it started on November 28, 1999.
    Come on over for a look.

A record to be proud, a valued collection of Mirage family goodies. Thank you for maintaining this treasure house.

Congrats fsafranek,and mirage4FS,hopefully many more years to come.

That's a long time Frank! Congrats!

Cees

Congratulations! I have always been a big fan of all varieties of the mirage, and without a doubt the Mirage4FS site is the most valuable resource we simmers have regarding this aircraft. I have found many sceneries, aircraft and paints via the website, and appreciate all the info throughout the site.

Funny story about the Mirage (well, I think so). I remember one of the first ever freeware aircraft I installed 10 years ago was the Dassault Balzac V, which I think I got from the PC Pilot magazine CD. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with the flight dynamics, so I ventured in to the aircraft CFG for the first time, and corrected it .
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Always knowing if I needed something for my Mirages, Mirage4FS is always there. Thanks Frank for being there.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Icon26

Many Many thanks to Frank, not only administrating Mirage4FS but also contributing im many other ways to the simmer community.

Plus many more to come with the F1 now invading Nevada...

Happy birthday to both Frank and the Mirage4FS web site! I think I have followed it for most of the 20 years and I remember it as one of the first FS sites I started to follow regularily.

Thank you Frank!

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Members who have read this thread: 2