Scorch00's Repaints - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scorch00's Repaints

I've added 2 more liveries from 2 different operators. I could literally sit here and paint for a month and not cover all the operators and their liveries of the DC-4. It was such a popular platform. But I have added California National (Cal Nat) T-117 and Buffalo Airways T-15. T-15 is still a WIP. But the main markings are on her. T-15 and sister ship T-14 were painted like Aero Union's P-3 Orion's shortly before being sold to Buffalo Airways to join Aero Union's other DC-4/C-54s that Buffalo had bought from Aero Union. The JBK DC-4 has a number of very well done repaints for Buffalo Airways, but I hadn't seen this one yet for it. I know one exists for the Flight Replicas payware one though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dc-4b.jpg  

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

After weeks of other projects. I finally was able to kick out the last remaining repaints for the DC-4 repaint pack for the JBK V3 DC-4/C-54. Hopefully the pack will be uploaded here this weekend if I have the time. These were constructed in P3D v4+ but should work in FSX with minor tweaking. Aero Union, Aero-Flite, Ardco, California National (Cal Nat), Buffalo Airways, and TBM are represented in this repaint pack. As a note Cal Classic's has put out an update for P3D v4 on their forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dc-4 pack.jpg  

DC-4s uploaded to SOH

Last update for the DC-4s. As of early this morning they are now on SOH. I have also included a link to Cal Classics to download the P3D v4 compatible model updates. The FSX version is required in order to update the external models to v4. As a note, the updates include ALL versions of the v3 JBK DC-4 airliner, freighter, and air tanker. This upload is also on Simviation. I have everything you need over there in one place linked as well if you have none of the required base files.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...4&linkid=26324

Lots of projects in the works. I'm just finishing up a V2 version of Cal Fire HC-130Hs to replace the one in my original C-130 airtanker repaint pack. New livery details and fixing some of the livery from the V1s. Also included T-116 in the livery as well. This one will replace the old one if people have it. I should be uploading it to here and simviation here soon (as in the next hour or so). But I am working on repaints next for the AT-802 in various operator liveries for the FSN version of the AT-802s, which will likely cover both the wheeled and float versions. I've also fixed the texture issue on the tail that seemed to be present in the FSX version, it also works in P3D v4+. Followed by some A-26 repaints, and some P-61s (F-15 Reporter). I'm also working with George Arana to get helitanker versions of the Bell 412 (FSX/P3D v4+) out here soon as well as a DC-10 air tanker (also FSX/P3D V4+).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C-130V2.jpg  

FSN AT-802 SEATs repaints started.

As of right now I plan on covering several operators of the AT-802s, both the wheeled and amphib versions. I have photo research completed on US, Canadian, and Australian fire fighting operators. So far already have 2 completed for US liveries. I completed another 2 this evening of Australian operators (pictured below). I'm unsure of the total number of repaints, but I'm assuming north of 6 for the wheeled versions and a number of ones for the Fire Boss, likely not as many as the wheeled version though. The FSN AT-802s I think were overlooked, it's actually a really good freeware airplane. It did however, have texture issues on the tail. I've since located and fixed those issues.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SEAT.jpg  

More work being done on the AT-802s. So far I have 2 US operation liveries done, 2 for Australia, and I am working on one for Canada at the moment (Conair). I am also finishing up an amphibian version for Australia. Some progress pictures below.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails conairseat.jpg   SEAT1.jpg  

Thank you for doing these (all of them). I have most added into FirfighterX. As far as the AT802, is there a secret to using her, she bounces all over the place when I select it?

LouP

Hi all, It's been quiet in this thread as I took a break from airtanker stuff for the C-130J mods. But I've wrapped up that project and went back to finishing the AT-802s up. The Amphib versions will come later on. 8 liveries for the various operators across Canada, US, and Australia. I've uploaded the repaint pack and a link offsite to download the original aircraft. Which does work in P3DV4.5 for those that are curious without any modification.

Link below:
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...5&linkid=26546

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails at802.jpg   AT802b.jpg  

Members who have read this thread: 4