C-130 Repaint Pack.zip

Thread: C-130 Repaint Pack.zip

C-130 Repaint Pack.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category P3D / P4D Add-Ons - General Military repaints

Description: This repaint pack is for the Captain Sim C-130 for FSX/P3D. Repaints are for firefighting variants currently in service from 2017-2019. Represented in this pack is Coulson's T-131, T-132, T-134 bare metal, T-134 current livery, T-390 (131 in Australian operation), and T-132 in Australian operation. Soon to be operational Cal Fire T-118. Now ex-USFS T-116, and USAF Nevada ANG "High Rollers" MAFFS 9. All versions are intended to be used on the C-130H model. Except T-132, which is a L-100-30 (382G). This particular model is only available to show in the sim if you own the Captain Sim C-130X pack. The stock P3D sim does NOT come with the L-100-30 model. These repaints were created in P3D v4.5. ****Note**** FSX users will need some additional modifications in order for the textures to appear properly in their sim. Most noted edit is having to copy a texture.cfg file from your existing folder you've placed these repaints in (so one of the stock texture.cfg files that came with the textures of your CS C-130) and override the texture.cfgs in these repaints. Otherwise, the textures will likely turn out dark, overshadowed, or appear to be missing. FSX users will also need to modify their aircraft.cfg files to match these to their C-130X pack aircraft as these come with the P3D models listed for use in the aircraft.cfg file, which are different than the FSX Pack aircraft. Repaints by Nicholas Mitchell "Scorch00."

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit C-130 Repaint Pack.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Thanks so much for these repaints. I have seen the Coulson 131 Tanker at Avalon, and it's a beautiful plane. They are impressive birds, and they do an extremely important job. TBH we could use more of these firefighting aircraft.

Cheers,
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    Thanks so much for these repaints. I have seen the Coulson 131 Tanker at Avalon, and it's a beautiful plane. They are impressive birds, and they do an extremely important job. TBH we could use more of these firefighting aircraft.

Cheers,
    You're very welcome. And I agree with you. The C-130 platform is arguably one of the best out there for this type of work. Also, good news actually in that regard. Coulson announced yesterday afternoon they've acquired 5 more C-130Hs and will be restoring them and converting them into air tankers.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

What airshow?

What airshow is that?

That looks very much like Avalon.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Members who have read this thread: 10