FSX/P3D Fire Fighting Repaints for CS C-130Hs

Thread: FSX/P3D Fire Fighting Repaints for CS C-130Hs

Hybrid View

FSX/P3D Fire Fighting Repaints for CS C-130Hs

I have just uploaded a past repaint project here of the current liveries of most of the C-130 fleet used for fire fighting. I have included US and Australian liveries. I don't mean to seemingly spam this forum, but I'll be uploading a series of repaints over the next few weeks as I've had them posted on one other site previously. This is the first of MANY more firefighting repaints I'll be uploading to SOH. 9 repaints total. Coulson's T-131/390 US/Australia liveries, T-132 US/Australia liveries, T-134 bare metal and current livery, soon to be active Cal Fire T-118, ex-USFS T-116, and Nevada ANG "High Rollers" MAFFS 9. The only exception to the "H" model is obviously T-132 which is an L-100-30 (382G) or model.12 in the C-130X Pack. FSX users will need extra modifications to their textures (texture.cfg files need to be overridden) and aircraft.cfg need to be changed to represent the C-130X pack models as these were designed to work with the stock P3D Hercs which have different models, again minus the exception of T-132.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c-130megapack.jpg   132.jpg  

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

An idea that might not have crossed your mind, if youre concerned people may think youre spamming

Make your own repaint thread and just add to it as you post new content, many others here do it that way and its easier to track down paints by painters

Regardless new paints are always welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by jeansy View Post
    An idea that might not have crossed your mind, if youre concerned people may think youre spamming

Make your own repaint thread and just add to it as you post new content, many others here do it that way and its easier to track down paints by painters

Regardless new paints are always welcomed
    Thank you for the suggestion, that's likely what I'll do from now on.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

Thanks, Scorch, and well done! I'm on the way to download now.
    America never stopped being great.

Members who have read this thread: 5