looking for pat pattle

Thread: looking for pat pattle

looking for pat pattle

I have PM'd Pat and not received a response. Can anyone confirm if he is still active on this site?

Best Regards

Well sort of. Anything in particular as I'm sure he would get back to you?

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose View Post
    Well sort of. Anything in particular as I'm sure he would get back to you?
    Hi Mongoose. I have been dialoging with him over the past year and a half about airfield modding. He generally is fairly quick to respond and so I was somewhat concerned if he was still with us. When did you last see him post?

Blog Entries
    Hi Robert, I'm still upright and vertical! Am taking a break from 'puting at home as work and RL have been both hectic and a bit cr*p of late. Sorry I hadn't noticed your p. m, will get back to you soon. 👍
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Icon23

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Pattle View Post
    Hi Robert, I'm still upright and vertical! Am taking a break from 'puting at home as work and RL have been both hectic and a bit cr*p of late. Sorry I hadn't noticed your p. m, will get back to you soon. 
    Hi Pat. Sure nice to know you are still with us. No rush getting back to me. I understand hoe RL can get in the way of our fun

Quote Originally Posted by RJW View Post
    Hi Mongoose. I have been dialoging with him over the past year and a half about airfield modding. He generally is fairly quick to respond and so I was somewhat concerned if he was still with us. When did you last see him post?
    The other person good for airfield modding is Frosty as he has helped me with several of mine (which I'm still working on).

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Kurier auf Stube...pauke! NachtPiloten's Avatar

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RJW View Post
    What are you doing if I could ask.....

Members who have read this thread: 0