Aerosoft UH-1Y

Thread: Aerosoft UH-1Y

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries

Aerosoft UH-1Y

I have noted Aerosoft/Aerosoft Germany are no longer listed as vendors at the PC Aviator website. Are they out of business or have they been acquired by someone else?

Not that I'm aware of. I mean they still sell Aerosoft's products on the site. Also, are you talking about Aerosoft's UH-1C/H model? They don't make a UH-1Y that I'm aware of, that would be Area 51 Sim that makes the Y model.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Scorch, I am so sorry, I meant to say "Area 51" and somehow got distracted. You are correct, it's the Area 51 product I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by SSI01 View Post
    Scorch, I am so sorry, I meant to say "Area 51" and somehow got distracted. You are correct, it's the Area 51 product I was looking for.
    Ah, no worries. I forget who makes what aircraft a lot of times lol.

That's a good question though. I haven't seen anything from them in a long time. I'm not even sure they are still developing stuff, or support even. Which could be why they've come off their list perhaps? I saw an archive that PC Aviator had a sale on a couple Area 51 products, their B-2 and U-2, but that ended on Oct. 31st this year. I looked on there for the Y model and didn't see it either, so it's not just you. I'm sure some other places may have it still. It's a great looking helo, interior wise it's pretty plain, but the external model is fantastic. I ported mine over to P3D earlier this year.

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

You wont see area51 products as they closed shop and sold their product line to Abacus,

The Abacus labeled Venom is available on the abacus website

Members who have read this thread: 2