Firehawk mod (Cera Sim UH-60) Repaints

Thread: Firehawk mod (Cera Sim UH-60) Repaints

Firehawk mod (Cera Sim UH-60) Repaints

I'm working on some other repaints for the excellent Firehawk mod. I did see there was already a paint for Cal Fire, but oh well. I have 2 Cal Fire paints H903 and H301 (the first 2 to be delivered to Cal Fire) in the works as well as SDFD and Ventura County Sheriff. I may also do Santa Barbara as well, but haven't decided.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 903.jpg   vcso.jpg   sdfd.jpg  

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

The Plan

So, my theme for most of my repaints is to keep aircraft/fleets as close to present day as possible. As the Firehawk is quickly being added to multiple agencies in California the project keeps adding aircraft. So as of right now I'm looking at doing 11 aircraft in total, but probably not at the same time. I'll likely break it up into 2 packs as follows. Cal Fire H903 (McClellan), H301 (Hemet), H205 (Vina). SDFD (Chopper 3). Ventura County Sheriff (Chopper 5 & 10). Santa Barbara County Fire (H964). Pack 2 would consist of LA County Fire's 4 other Firehawks.

Here are some updated screenshots of the 3 I'm working on currently. The Cal Fire livery is updated slightly from the one out currently. Such as the rotors and the station name plates on the upper cowling.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 903a.jpg   sdfda.jpg   vcsoa.jpg  

Aerial Firefighting Aircraft Development & Simulation Group
    Simulated Air Tanker Operations Facebook! <<click
    SATO Youtube Channel! <<click

So beautiful paintschemes to take care of so beautiful state!!! Great!

Members who have read this thread: 5