Avia 57 FSX Native About Ready

Thread: Avia 57 FSX Native About Ready

Avia 57 FSX Native About Ready

Model, textures, animations, etc converted and looking great. Will be focusing on a "new and improved" flight model with Magoo for next phase, and then a beta to follow.

This Avia 57 IMO was a Nigel masterpiece with two sound sets, interior, and exterior textures including some gauge bmp improvements.
    There will be nine liveries for this release. All this work of course was done for the original project release but is further embellished by FSX/P3D native rendering.

Nigel's contributions made this aircraft a must-have for the hangar.

Hats off as well to Magoo for putting the polish on the flight model, and it gets even better for FSX Native and P3D.

Once again, thanks to all the original contributors who made this possible, all documented in the readme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails av5.jpg   av4.jpg   av3.jpg   av2.jpg   av1.jpg   av6.jpg  

av7.jpg   av8.jpg   av9.jpg   av10.jpg  
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Super Milton, hat's off again and again!!
    Soon we may do a realistic mission of "King Ottokar's Sceptre".

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sans titre 3.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mercure View Post
    Super Milton, hat's off again and again!!
    Soon we may do a realistic mission of "King Ottokar's Sceptre".

LOL Looks more like a Savoia Marchetti.

Anyhow, sounds like an interesting plot. I do not want to be Tintin and thrown out of my own aircraft. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Thanks to Manuele Villa:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sans titre 2.jpg  

Milton,

I've been enjoying all of your aircraft for more than 15 years now, going back to FS9 ( I now use P3D ). They have given me great pleasure over the years and are still among my favorite aircraft, freeware or payware. I want to thank you and all those who worked with you on these projects. I'm looking forward to the revitalized Avia 57.

I also really appreciate that consideration is given to improving the flight dynamics when your aircraft are converted and upgraded. This does not happen very often when others do conversions and upgrades.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mercure View Post
    Thanks to Manuele Villa:
    Yes Sir! Love those Villa products. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by DonMuskopf View Post
    Milton,

I've been enjoying all of your aircraft for more than 15 years now, going back to FS9 ( I now use P3D ). They have given me great pleasure over the years and are still among my favorite aircraft, freeware or payware. I want to thank you and all those who worked with you on these projects. I'm looking forward to the revitalized Avia 57.

I also really appreciate that consideration is given to improving the flight dynamics when your aircraft are converted and upgraded. This does not happen very often when others do conversions and upgrades.

Thank you!
    You are welcome, Sir. Yes, I do try to update the flight models to FSX native as the performance will be different from using the FS9 FMs.

Also for the pure in mind, Magoo has created a more realistic and challenging flight model which will be included to install as an option. The Pilot's notes must be strictly followed to have safe, satisfying experiences.

Thank you for the kudos. I have been blessed with some awesome team members over the years who made our products what they became.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

The Avia 57 aircraft are now ready for downloading.

Float Version: Here

Wheeled Version: Here
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

SOH-CM-2020
    Thank you Milton & Team

Downloading at present and shortly will install and enjoy

Pete.

Thanks to Philippe in France who wrote this morning to inform me of one oversight in the aircraft.cfg for the wheeled version (and in the FDE Hold folder for FSXA P3D).

I neglected to change this statement to help with starting the wheeled version, but also in one of the float FDEs.

Use this statement in the Piston Engine section of all FDEs for a proper manual engine start.

normalized_starter_torque=0.39 I will update the files for future downloads.

My apologies.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

What if...

What if...Germany had needed an alternative while waiting on deliveries of their Ju-52s...

Thanks Milton and all involved.

Gary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails avia57_1.jpg   avia57_2.jpg   avia57_3.jpg  
    Last edited by aardvark62; December 12th, 2019 at 13:51.

Members who have read this thread: 0