Hi there all! Thought I'd give everyone a quick summary/intro.

I'm not exactly new, I was a member hear many years ago. And am an avid simmer, been on flight sims as far back as FS98, CFS1, Aces of the Pacific (if anyone remembers that old DOS based combat sim). I took a hiatus from sims about 6 years ago. At that time I was heavily into tinkering and minor repaint stuff for FSX. Earlier this year I decided to get back into sims and dove head first into P3D. Building up my system and acquiring new and old addons I remembered were my projects the first few months of 2019. It also hasn't taken long for me to start tinkering with stuff. Again, mostly in the realm of repaints. I mainly stick to military and air tanker (fire bomber) sim stuff. Which is what I've been doing quite a lot of the last several months. I'm friends with Jeremy U. (tankerguy72) IRL, we actually went to high school together and have spent a lot of time around the air tanker community growing up. But we have a group on FB called Simulated Air Tanker Operations that we've had since 2010. I've recently been doing repaints for several existing aircraft, strictly posting on there. I thought it was time now to get back into the community and start posting more on here and other places as well as hopefully, contributing to this great hobby of ours. Which hopefully also means, those many projects I've done so far this year will migrate over here as well.

-Nick Mitchell
~Scorch