USS Arlington (CGMR-2) and USS Wright (CC-2)

Thread: USS Arlington (CGMR-2) and USS Wright (CC-2)

USS Arlington (CGMR-2) and USS Wright (CC-2)

The USS Saipan and the USS Wright in their "second life" as command ships. USS Saipan get her new name as USS Arlington.

The origninal USS Wright (CC-2)

Some picture as they are till now for FSX....

USS Arlington

USS Wright

There is a big differenz between both ships in the front section. Did this in models... so they are nearly ready.

greetings
    Klaus

Very Good

Great job, Klaus. I think I wrote once before but now that you have them just about complete I wanted to comment again. When I was aboard USS America, CVA-66 in the Tonkin Gulf in 1968 the USS Wright was also there. Our lookouts would report a target on the horizon and we would mark it unknown until it was visibly recognized. They more than once reported it as an aircraft carrier and as the surface picture supervisor the first time I informed them it couldn't be a carrier because I knew where all our carriers were. Then we would wonder about perhaps another country's carrier until finally we could visibly see its actual identity and mark it down as a Communications Ship.

Last test ride.... working fine for me

greetings
    Klaus

Upload is on the way....

greetings
    Klaus

Thank you very much Klaus. The levels of detail throughout your ships is simply amazing to me and almost beyond words. You've covered everything short of some sailor on deck screaming "Wilson!" lol

Members who have read this thread: 0