Short question: I love to play the Coral Sea mission pak from Talon and the AF Mission pack from the AF Midway team.

Now I have the following question: I've been playing with the idea of reworking at least Talons ( may he rest in peace ) coral sea mission pak for quite some time, because it's already 16 years old and a lot has changed with the ship models ( Lexington from stuart )....

Now my question, where would I have to ask for permission? or would I be allowed to do so and present my changes here as an optional extension?

Then I have the same first question about replacing a carrier model.

I replaced the VN Lex with Stuart's new Lexington. It is displayed correctly ( here again thanks to Stuart for the Beautiful Ship ) but as an American I can't start on her deck but start immediately in the air. Why is that? What do I have to change here? And is there an exact list of exactly which ships were present in the combat groups? I don't only want to update the carriers, but also the other ships. Here I would also be interested, what would be the best models? Otherwise I would simply orientate myself on the last completed ships or ship classes.

EDIT:

I found this list of units involved.

Would the composition of the combat groups also be based on this list?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle...rder_of_battle

What do you think of the idea to at least give Talons Set a little update? With the airplanes I would stay even with the AF planes, or first of all .

I still wish you a nice Sunday,