Congratulations to Kyle Busch and the #18 team

Thread: Congratulations to Kyle Busch and the #18 team

Congratulations to Kyle Busch and the #18 team

Congratulations to Kyle Busch and the number 18 team on winning their second NASCAR Monster Energy Cup championship.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Well done!!!
    In a new class of champions now!

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Not my favorite driver by a long shot. Kyle has a big mouth and ego. He is, however, a great driver and he deserves kudos for the championship.

I was out of town during "Championship Weekend" so I missed the race, but I had it recorded on YouTube TV. When I got home I watched the last 10 laps and the post race stuff. Congrats to KB. He will be in the Hall of Fame one day. The thing I noticed during the minutes after the checkered flag was his reaction, both from the in-car camera and immediately post race. Apparently many fans took offense to the fact that he didn't freak out and do back flips and mega burn outs. I have never understood this. Somebody once said "act like you expect to be be there..." KB did not act without emotion. But he did act, among other things, like he expected to be there, and I liked that. And no, I still don't forgive him for smashing that guitar trophy at Nashville some years back.
    MB: GIGABYTE GA-X299 UD4 PRO ATX
    CPU: Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-10900X Ten-Core 3.7GHz
    MEM: 64GB (8GBx8) DDR4/3000MHz Quad Channel
    GPU: RTX 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6
    HP Reverb G2

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    And no, I still don't forgive him for smashing that guitar trophy at Nashville some years back.
    Same here. Some things you just don't do.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Members who have read this thread: 0