Humorous LET-410 Snafu

Thread: Humorous LET-410 Snafu

Humorous LET-410 Snafu

This is a minor thing but I have gotten quite a few e-mails from users asking why the landing gear doesn't work. I test mine, it works fine. . .I ask them to send a pic if they can to verify the problem and every time. . .what I get is a picture of the UVP-FG model. . .asking if this is fixable, lol, lol.

Just a bit ago I was in the Simviation Forum and a guy was saying how enjoyable the airplane is but the only problem he had was that the gear wouldn't retract. With that. . .I'm amazed at how little attention people pay to the little things, lol. . .complain because a gauge or animation doesn't work but fail to notice that the FG model has an observation position in the nose, Duh. . .eliminating the possibility for the nose gear to retract. Where would you like the gear to go exactly? lol

People it was built that way. . .it wasn't a little joke we played on folks to see if they were paying attention, lol
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Ed, excellent work.. I would imagine that simmers might note that "FG" probably stands for "fixed gear". When using this super model of yours, it's easy to overlook that all bells and whistles aren't available..

Quote Originally Posted by simtech View Post
    Ed, excellent work.. I would imagine that simmers might note that "FG" probably stands for "fixed gear". When using this super model of yours, it's easy to overlook that all bells and whistles aren't available..
    ....or 'FuGly'....
    When I did the 2D panels I made a point of showing a bit of a 'hole' for the observer post....just to emphasize that the fixed nosegear was fixed for a reason...

"Where would you like the gear to go exactly? lol"

You had me rolling on that one as I was thinking along those exact same lines when I read your one liner! Hilarious

Members who have read this thread: 0