A question about P3DV4.5 Hotfix 2....

Thread: A question about P3DV4.5 Hotfix 2....

A question about P3DV4.5 Hotfix 2....

I still have not installed P3DV4.5 Hotfix 2. As I understand it, I would have to uninstall all my addons before installing Hotfix 2, and I am hesitant to go through all that process. Is this update worth all that trouble? NC

Hi Chief,

Here is a link to a post on LM's Prepared forum with a pretty straightforward guide to installing updates. I followed it when I updated from V4.4 to V4.5, and I didn't have to touch any of my addons. Hope this helps.

Craig

EDIT: You may need to verify your addons are working properly, such as any ORBX scenery via ORBX Central (see Noddy's recent post). I did when I installed the update, and everything seemed OK.
    Craig "CB" Taylor
    Team AVSIM RTWR

When I applied the patch I did not have to uninstall any add-ons. From the apps menu I uninstalled the client, being sure not to deactivate it. Then just installed the client, easy peasy.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Chief, I used the same method blanston12 mentioned, the change was seamless, all addons work fine absent further action.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks all, for your replies. I did as advised, and all seemed to go smoothly! NC

Members who have read this thread: 0