P3D v4.5 Douglas C47 RAF KN660.zip - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P3D v4.5 Douglas C47 RAF KN660.zip

Can't get it to load in V5

Hello,

I can run the 3.14 in V5, but I can't get the PBR to load the flight. The PBR shows up and will let me select it and show a preview, but when I launch the flight, P3D just hangs. Any suggestions?

I installed the V5 updates, but when the flight loads to 75% P3D CTDs.

Thanks,
    Jody

Don't have v5 myself, but it could be the windshield.dll file that causes this (as mentioned in earlier posts). Try removing or renaming it, and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    Yoyo, Ted's unofficial paintkit is temporarily available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7jotqanlqu...ntkit.zip?dl=0

Please see the Readme for any public releases.

Looking forward to your MAAM paint.
    This is a very nice paint kit, l like the more detailed rivets however, I would of liked it better if the nose antenna was removed for the PBR rivet model.

I have Version 1406 as shown here (P3D 4.5) without the nose antenna, is there a way to mod Ted's paint kit without the nose antenna?

IMHO, that would look stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    Don't have v5 myself, but it could be the windshield.dll file that causes this (as mentioned in earlier posts). Try removing or renaming it, and see what happens.
    Thank you for the quick response and wonderful airplane. That did the trick, I downloaded the latest from A2A and it fixed it. I have to say that I purchased the Aeroplane Heaven DC-3/C-47 and don't fly it, I prefer yours!

All the Best,
    Jody

Quote Originally Posted by gray eagle View Post
    This is a very nice paint kit, l like the more detailed rivets however, I would of liked it better if the nose antenna was removed for the PBR rivet model.
    I have Version 1406 as shown here (P3D 4.5) without the nose antenna, is there a way to mod Ted's paint kit without the nose antenna?
    I doubt that's possible, but why not trial-and-error it. The uvw mapping is different in two places, and I suppose the textures would have to be blown up to 4096 size. Result really unpredictable, probably not worth the trouble... better wait until Gordon comes up with the proper v5 madeover.

Quote Originally Posted by triflyman View Post
    I remember, with the original version, there was a post about how to remove those antennas. When I got the PBR version I tried to find that previous post...but no luck. My original models (for the airliners) does not have the Rebecca Antennas so I know it worked. If anyone can find that original post and repost it, or a link, I would like to remove them on the PBR version also.

Garry
    +1 Sure wish I could find that post...

Any Chance of a Buffalo repaint in the PBR version? I've been flying the buffalo routes and would love to add a PBR version of this guys to the fleet. Thanks!

-Jody

P3D v5.2

Hi guys,
    I downloaded and installed the C47 RAF KN660 zip files.
    P3Dv5.2 recognizes it as an addon. I even can see it in my aircrafts choice window. Anyway as I load the flight the sim crashes during loading.
    Old 3.14 version works perfectly.
    I even tried both installations, in addon files and dicrectly in simobjects with no result.
    Any suggestions?
    thanks in advance.

Check that the A2A rain.dll is disabled or updated... (don't remenber real name)

I removed it, I downloaded the new one, nothing changes. P3D crashes. Anyway do you assure it's working on your 5.2? In this case I have to solve it. If not maybe it's not compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by robertorizzo View Post
    Anyway do you assure it's working on your 5.2? In this case I have to solve it. If not maybe it's not compatible.
    I do !

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...=1#post1266578

Gérard

Members who have read this thread: 26