Looking for several aircraft

Thread: Looking for several aircraft

Looking for several aircraft

Hi everyone!

It's been a long time posting! Great to see the advancements in CFS3 am looking forward to playing around with them this weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to reconnecting with all of my old CFS3 buds! Some of the work that's just going on lately is amazing!

Anyways, I'm looking for a few aircraft that I had thought I'd saved, but I guess I didn't!

1) I'm looking for the Dornier 17Z2 done by Stephen Seybolt:
    F1+AK
    F1+CK
    F1+DK
    F1+FK

These were done by Foute Man many years ago and I'd love to include them in my newly reworked Battle of Britain - especially since clickable cockpits are finally here

Last I saw they were at Simviation, but again I can't find them! If anyone has a copy of them, please let me know!

Thank you all so much and it's great to be back!

Chris
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

A lot of his stuff can be found here: https://simviation.com/1/browse-CFS3-5-0 so you might be able to find them or some other long lost goodies.

Good Luck!

SOH-CM-2020
    Hi Grover1, I would look for Fouteman's Do17 and He111 packages that he produced for ETO. They are improved over the older stuff. If you can't find them PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    Hi Grover1, I would look for Fouteman's Do17 and He111 packages that he produced for ETO. They are improved over the older stuff. If you can't find them PM me.

Thanks, D. Hope things are well for you!
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Members who have read this thread: 0