Hopefully it will be uploaded as a Christmas present to you all. I have one more mission to complete and add to the .cmg and It will be ready for beta-testing. Any volunteers?

I have set it up as 4 campaigns: 1. A "joint" campaign where you will randomly fly as a F6F, SB2C or a TBF pilot; 2. you will fly as a F6F, fighter pilot only; 3. as a TBF torpedo/level bomber pilot; and 4. as a dive bomber SBD/SB2C pilot.

The campaign is set up on Rumbaflappy's Mesh and uses the newest island scenery from Maskrider and UncleTgt. All new ships are used as well and some of the newer aircraft. It is therefore strongly recommended that the user set it up on it's own fresh install. The ship names and class are historically (except for the class of destroyers) accurate and the formations (no sources for these) are my own.

I will post some screenshots as soon as I finish this last remaining mission. I have all the necessary files, readmes, and downloads list done as well as all the recon Photos and and replacement dps nd cfgs for it completed. All I need to do is re-do the Guam Fighter Sweep mission and put it in the .cmgs.