SOH Tigercat Confusion

Thread: SOH Tigercat Confusion

SOH Tigercat Confusion

Trying to put together a F7F-3 two seater to run in P3Dv4 using Gordon's (********) converted native FSX model. None of the repaints here in the library I can find are for the FSX model and the FS9 paints have weird color variations. Jankees did some new paints for this model but Aussiex is still fubarred and I can't track these down anywhere. Did folks solve the sea blue paint color issues with this model? Was the new VC ever released?

https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...eleased/page14
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I did a few paints for it indeed, but since Gordon was working on an updated version, I did not upload them again after the crash of AussieX, but since that did not really work out yet, I can still upload them if you want?

ss22585

ss19346

ss19307
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Please !!!

Yes please!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Definitely!!!
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

I did some digging and found 8 paints, which I have now uploaded. The three below, plus these:

ss19215

ss19330

ss21531

ss19274

ss24842

Have fun, and if you like them, do post a screenie is all I ask
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Thank you!

Great paints Jankees
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Members who have read this thread: 0