Aeronca Beta testers wanted

Thread: Aeronca Beta testers wanted

Aeronca Beta testers wanted

Hello all.
    So in a month I will be asking for four or five folks to help in the final week of beta testing before the Aeronca release. I need to do this as the plane is a 100% brand new build with alot of new techniques used and new programs like Maya 2019 was used for animation and PBR textures and such. So I want to make sure its running well on a variety of machines that are our there. You wont be looking at anything but performance. What you get will be the final product with in one last compile. I need to get some data from the addon to make sure its functioning properly for the public.

I will make a call out to you and you can apply for one of the five slots, the Aeronca you get if your chosen is yours for free for your time and effort in helping us out!

Thanks!!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Sent you a PM.

We are selecting certian forums from around the world, this release is the out house, we have posted this through out the world on all main national forums. Response is excellent.
    After this will come the New Ford Trimotor.

Thanks to all!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    ​P.M. sent.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

SOH-CM-2024
    Fired a PM to you Tom.

Caz

https://youtu.be/UrreVUcAh84

This is another beta Tester of mine, He is a pretty neat guy, Older F4 pilot, real interesting fellow.

Ok Good response on the Aeronca Beta testing, not as many as I thought but we got 3000 applicants from Japanese forums. So I will get to all applicants that took the time from here to ask a free copy of the add-on just before release and its yours to keep for free. All that have applied to this point have been noted and only you will get a copy.

Will be sending out links once it is ready to go.

Thanks for your participation.
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Members who have read this thread: 0